Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue-HD V2

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    very nice work buddy, looking great so far.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

rossi2000 (13-01-14)

rtype
    good looking skin bit of a noob here can i have more than 1 skin installed if i use this skin will i lose the picons on my quad...thanks

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rtype View Post
    good looking skin bit of a noob here can i have more than 1 skin installed if i use this skin will i lose the picons on my quad...thanks

you can have multiple skins installed but they take up valuable memory and you can only use one at a time any way.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

rtype
    cheers for the replay pheonix ...

Title
    Thanks
    Very nice skin Rossi2000. One question...how do you get the channel numbers displayed on your planner? Mine only displays the channel name

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Cancel that....I figured it out

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    VERSION 2.0.8 available through online updates.

changelog:-
    skinned IMDB
    fixed software update icon on infobar (was in the wrong location) and added it to the secondinfobar.

attached the ipk aswell.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rossi2000 For This Useful Post:

autoart (15-01-14),bandit148 (13-01-14),judge (13-01-14),seame (13-01-14)

Title
    Thanks
    The update still isn't showing in the list but it does update the skin.

Should the update icon be flashing?

Title
    Thanks
    yes ive found out the rreason it doesnt show in the view changes page, its no fault of my feeds or the skin, but the vix server, (its no fault really just that my information isnt held on the vix server)
    it will be fixed soon.

the icon will start to flash once the software update does its routine 6 hour check online and finds updates. (you can reduce the 6hour check in the settings if you want)
    and as im putting online that there is a new version you wont see the icon flash as you are going staright to the software update for it. if u get what i mean.

Title
    Thanks
    great skin!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zino For This Useful Post:

rossi2000 (15-01-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Love it so does the missus

15. The Following User Says Thank You to autoart For This Useful Post:

rossi2000 (15-01-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Love it, couple of little things.
    For Vu+ solo2 on Vix, the EPG rows set to 7 and not 8 as you advise as 8 doesn't look right, cuts bottom of text in boxes. 7 rows looks perfect.

When playing media from a NAS (network hard drive) the time gets cut off on info banner, it doesn't show the last digit. eg, (3.15pm 25 seconds) 15:10:25 shows as 15:10:2 yet shows correctly when playing media from internal hdd or watching a programme.

It would be great if the recordings list was taller so I wouldn't have to scroll down so much for recordings.

So far this skin is fantastic I have set it on both my vu+ boxes. Best sly blue skin by far. EPG looks really nice and clear, makes it easier to find stuff to watch, etc.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zino View Post
    Love it, couple of little things.
    For Vu+ solo2 on Vix, the EPG rows set to 7 and not 8 as you advise as 8 doesn't look right, cuts bottom of text in boxes. 7 rows looks perfect.

When playing media from a NAS (network hard drive) the time gets cut off on info banner, it doesn't show the last digit. eg, (3.15pm 25 seconds) 15:10:25 shows as 15:10:2 yet shows correctly when playing media from internal hdd or watching a programme.

It would be great if the recordings list was taller so I wouldn't have to scroll down so much for recordings.

So far this skin is fantastic I have set it on both my vu+ boxes. Best sly blue skin by far. EPG looks really nice and clear, makes it easier to find stuff to watch, etc.

Thanks for your input. I'm back tomorrow from working away. I will look at what you suggested and make the necessary adjustments and put out an online update. Cheers

Edit. Did you change the timeline font in the epg as well to -3? If so can I have a screenshot of the text problem with 8 rows. I thought I had it done perfect :-)
    Last edited by rossi2000; 15-01-14 at 16:28.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rossi2000 View Post
    Thanks for your input. I'm back tomorrow from working away. I will look at what you suggested and make the necessary adjustments and put out an online update. Cheers

Edit. Did you change the timeline font in the epg as well to -3? If so can I have a screenshot of the text problem with 8 rows. I thought I had it done perfect :-)
    Followed your instructions to the letter on two vu+ solo2 boxes. using 8 lines means the space below the text in a box on the epg is much much thinner than the top and text slightly cut off. It looks perfect with 7 lines instead. Maybe this is box specific?

One other thing, the playback info bar is blue most time but during live pause two boxes appear, one for programme and one above it for the media play pause time remaining etc, not blue. Two boxes one on top of each other doesn't look as good as one box. I wouldn't know what to suggest but you have done an amazing job so I'm sure you will continue to do so.

the now and next Infobar shows now and next but description for programme on now only, not the next one. Also, on other skins it shows how many minutes of the current programme have passed in +mins and how many left in -mins. I like that I don't know about other users.

I would prefer not to see the name of the skin in the top left, Blue HD in use. I kinda like things understated but again that's just my preference.

Congrats again on this amazing skin.
    I hope you continue to develop this and create others too, I love the layout of recordings showing in the middle rather than to one side like other skins.

Title
    Thanks
    yo

its not box specific, so i'll look at the EPG rows when i get back.

yes thats the timeshift bar that appears above the infobar, i have already changed this and it will be out in the next online update.

yep thats intended to show only the now programme, skys doesnt show next info afaik when i checked my sky hd box.

the skin logo is in the top left on the EPG as i couldnt get the picon to show at the time, when i can sort it, it will show the picon like the other screens. (nothing wrong with a little branding )

im trying to keep it close to sky as possible but still retaining some of the normal/vix things in it. there are so many ways you can do things. too hard to please everyone.

there have been quite a few changes since 2.0.8

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast