Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ts media plugin - wont populate lists of movies

Title
    Thanks
    C'mon guys give us a hint

I've got an anonymous VPN via Torguard but no idea how to use this with my Duo - reached the limit of my IT abilities setting the VPN up on my PC and that had pictures to follow

Title
    Thanks
    someone please.........

Its not like its against the rules
    Vu+ Duo --- Vix Apollo --- Magic HD Night Skin

Title
    Thanks
    I would help if I could, but alas as mentioned above I don't know how to set up a VPN to be used with this image, however I'm sure alot of VPN hosts give instructions for Linux and I'm guessing it can't be that hard.

For DNS I have already tried tunlr which still redirects to siteblocked.org when I do a Wget on a previously blocked Host (this means it didn't work).
    I also used the X-Forwarded-For header but also alas no go.

Here are the instructions for changing DNS.
    Easy way =
    1) FTP to etc dir
    2) Find a file called resolv.conf and change your DNS servers to the ones you want (you can hash out your old ones)
    DNS entry for tunlr can be found using their API (tunlr.net/tunapi.php?action=getdns&version=1&format=json)

Harder but more stable way
    1) go and grab the tunlr script (aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58357)
    2) unzip and grab the main script ignore the whole install part (ftp the file to etc dir - I also added .sh to my file)
    3) SSH/Telnet to box then once in etc dir type "bash tunlr.sh start" (remove quotes)
    The file will back up your current resolv and create a new one getting the DNS address from the tunlr API.

I'm just posting the above so you can change yours if you wish (no side effects on my box but it DID NOT WORK)
    Last edited by zoro25; 03-01-14 at 18:32.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoro25 For This Useful Post:

garyblas (03-01-14),seame (03-01-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Cheers but as you say its still not working.... Does anyone have it working?

I did find a fix that changed the channel_1.pyo file but this also no longer works

Title
    Thanks
    I've just installed tsmedia 4.9, 1channel and movie4k still don't work but icefilms, movie25 and simplymovies are all working.

If you still need 1channel then install it from the linuxsatsupportaddons plugin.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seame View Post
    I've just installed tsmedia 4.9, 1channel and movie4k still don't work but icefilms, movie25 and simplymovies are all working.

If you still need 1channel then install it from the linuxsatsupportaddons plugin.
    Is this on our plugin downloads?

Title
    Thanks
    I updated it through the tsmedia plugin

I went to tsmedia, updates, blue button for library and then force install 4.9 beta
    Last edited by seame; 03-01-14 at 19:22.

Title
    Thanks

Thumbs up

OK after some tinkering 1 Channel is now working again for me

However I need to work out why, as I updated a file or 2 , changed back to my own proxies but when TSMedia is loading it state's it's going via another address?
    Strange.

Once I work out what is happening, I'll post the updated files (however going via a different proxy as I want to keep mine private).

Also at the moment it's very buggy, and crashes on changing movie selection.
    Last edited by zoro25; 03-01-14 at 23:01.

Title
    Thanks
    its because of the new script that has been written for 4.9 beta to atoumatically change to the new working site, but it is buggy in the since ya will get a film list now but enigma 2 can go to a green screen with en error in downloading movie list

Title
    Thanks
    Running 4.9 beta. Quite often movie list still not there. And when is there when you try to move down the list my duo box crashes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    OK I worked it out, - Very easy it seems.
    I've screwed my TSMedia install so I can't test it but can someone please test this. I think it should work.

The reason that the files appear sometimes but not always is because the host is broken and redirects to an empty hosting page. (so we need a new host)
    In 4.9 it ignores what you write in the channel1.py file and instead uses the source file.
    This is a good change as it allows us to change the host as they get taken down.

Also it seems that the channel1 part of the plugin is just a rip off from the code that mrdude posted to satpimps (hence using his personal domain).
    It's an idea to keep an idea on that thread as it seems the satpimps guys have dev plans for the plugin to make it more than just 1 chan.

So to fix

Go into etc dir and find TSMedia folder
    In there you will find a channel1_source file.
    Change the hostname in the file to 1channel.mn/ (make sure you keep include the http and www part)

Can you please post results here. I'll get my install working again and will continue to work on it.
    Last edited by zoro25; 04-01-14 at 12:09.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoro25 View Post
    OK I worked it out, - Very easy it seems.
    I've screwed my TSMedia install so I can't test it but can someone please test this. I think it should work.

The reason that the files appear sometimes but not always is because the host is broken and redirects to an empty hosting page. (so we need a new host)
    In 4.9 it ignores what you write in the channel1.py file and instead uses the source file.
    This is a good change as it allows us to change the host as they get taken down.

Also it seems that the channel1 part of the plugin is just a rip off from the code that mrdude posted to satpimps (hence using his personal domain).
    It's an idea to keep an idea on that thread as it seems the satpimps guys have dev plans for the plugin to make it more than just 1 chan.

So to fix

Go into etc dir and find TSMedia folder
    In there you will find a channel1_source file.
    Change the hostname in the file to 1channel.mn/ (make sure you keep include the http and www part)

Can you please post results here. I'll get my install working again and will continue to work on it.
    Sorry still dont work..... Loads up list of movies but wont let you select any , then crashes

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Read this Not had a chance to try yet ...

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...hannel-pluggin
    Last edited by craig37; 04-01-14 at 16:16.
    VU+ Solo 2 1Tb
    Vix 3.0 Hopefully I've been of some help, can't get it right all the time, but remember the Thanks button

15. The Following User Says Thank You to craig37 For This Useful Post:

4rkym4rk (08-01-14)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12