Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Recording

Title
    Thanks

Recording

Howdy pps
    Recording using the Red Button is not a problem (160GB External) its when I got to epg press Yellow to preset the timer. Everything goes to plan and it inserts the time in the Advanced Timer come the time for recording it changes channels to recording channel. The box seems to be recording I switch the TV of when I return there's no recording I've even formatted the drive with the Spiderbox so I am in the process of trying a timed recording with the TV on. This obviously should not be necessary I assume something is not set properly but I'm stumped what, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Title
    Thanks
    Found the answer myself seems when you press yellow you have to scroll to the bottom to "Timer Mode" and reset it from schedule to recording.