Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Warning to anyone buying a VU+ Solo2, clones being sold as genuine at genuine prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks
    I find your comment rather unfair to other genuine sellers who like you use EBay. It instills an uneasiness in potential buyers who want to be doubly sure and therefore avoid other genuine dealers just in case and therefore will only buy from you.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emulated View Post
    I find your comment rather unfair to other genuine sellers who like you use EBay. It instills an uneasiness in potential buyers who want to be doubly sure and therefore avoid other genuine dealers just in case and therefore will only buy from you.
    I dont agree, This information has come from the official and sole importer of Vu+ products for the UK, who purchased purchased from these sellers and found their goods to be fake. the sponsor is just relaying this info to users so they are not duped into paying for a fake when they want the genuine article. if you want to take that risk thats your decision but to some people this is a lot of money, if they buy from the sponsor they can guarantee to receive genuine receivers and not fakes at rip off prices.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

BestDecoder (06-01-17),pac2000 (21-02-14)