Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Open lD with Fransat Cam.

Title
    Thanks

Open lD with Fransat Cam.

I have the OpenId image and an official Fransat cam but unable to open any scrambled channels. I was told it was plug and play but apparently not. Any help appreciated so she can watch her French channels.

fraggle121
    what channels are u trying to get .and what satellite..
    sorry u already answerd that one .well I don't know if u can get them unlocked some sats there are no keys for the only way for them is card sharing.

however in your case it might be just a case of downloading the keys
    Last edited by fraggle121; 08-12-13 at 12:37.

Title
    Thanks
    A message has just popped up stating The module is for CI+ use only. Any clues?
    Thanks

fraggle121
    have u select the soft cam u want to use.
    I think ci is the standard cam that comes on all boxes/
    somewhere on your box u should be able to select the softcam u need to use.
    on my dreambox I press blue then select softcam set up and select the cam I use in my case i change it from ci to cccam.
    however it may be different on your box.

u should be able to chnge the cam to use Fransat Cam. if u have installed that..

or try pressing menu setup softcam setup and change default cam from ci to cam u want.
    if it dosent let u select any other cams your cam u want might not be installed correctly..

as I say I don't have the same box as u so im limited in helping...

or if u have got tspanel plugin installed use that to download or select softcams..
    that's if tspanel works on your box...
    Last edited by fraggle121; 08-12-13 at 15:20.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks but I will see if the cam/card updates over the next few days. I was told to leave the box on and set to a scrambled channel of Fransat.

Title
    Thanks
    Are you sure the gigablue quad is compatible with the CI+ standard?

Just had a look an another couple of forums and the gigablue does not seem to work(certified)for a CI+ cam
    Last edited by zola25; 09-12-13 at 19:40.

Title
    Thanks
    Ah well maybe a softcam will do the trick if not I will check which box accepts the cam as I am thinking of buying a new box.
    Thanks for the info.