Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Cool epg Guide Sky Skins by fraggle121

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fraggle121
    it seems like more people want this on a vix than they do for any other box.
    I may sound silly but is there a ipk for the standard vix tv guide on a vix box or could someone upload the files for it here.I would love to look at it to see if that can be alterd in any way,,
    however even if it could I wont be able to test it cos I don't have a vix.

or could someone try to install this on there vix because this works on other boxes like technomate..
    if this works then it can be customized.even better than that it can be fully customized.

if any one wants to make the skin use this as its fully customizable,,if u add few extra lines of code to the xml

it works on dreambox and technomate unable to test on other boxes
    Last edited by fraggle121; 11-12-13 at 09:03.