Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: skins with cam info

Title
    Thanks

skins with cam info

first of all I would like to say a massive thank you to the vix team for making a superb image for the vu+ duo, it is a work of art.

my question relates to the downloadable skins, I installed a few and they all have elements which r good, I like being able to press ok and see the line of cam which is currently connected along the bottom, but I like the clean look of the default skin, would it be hard to tweak it slightly to add this line of info like the other skin?

thanks in advance

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Your thread will be closed mate, not the forum for discussion on lines, read the rules
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    as pointed out we do not support cardsharing talk on this forum but your question could be about a legitimate use of this function so i will let it pass for this time and this time only. please exorcise more caution in the future and read the forum rules before you post again.

you can enable the second infobar ( press ok twice from live tv ) to show you this data, but it has to be turned on first, and rite now i'm not near a receiver to be able to help with that.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Have a look at Nou hd skin, use search top right to locate.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    I appreciate and understand the rules, my question is genuinely more about skin modification than anything, I would also like to be able to change the colour of the bar in the epg of the program that is currently on, it is green on one of the skins I liked but I preferred it blue like it is in the default skin.

Title
    Thanks
    just a tip if others want to enable the 2nd info bar phoenix mentioned, I found it under menu/setup/user interface/settings... then the 2nd option can be changed to choose the additional info (I suggest "no timeout"), and 2 presses of OK shows program synopsis, frequency, resolution etc etc.
    All on the default skin.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vuduofan For This Useful Post: