Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Setting up two dishes on Solo 2

Title
    Thanks
    i would take a guess you have the cables mixed m8. to confirm both dishes are working o.k.
    you know the 28.2 is fine. so disconnect the cable that goes from disecq to reciever. then
    connect it directly to the hotbird dish. you should now have one cable to one tuner with sky
    down it. and one to the other tuner with 13.0 down it. do a quick scan on both to check that
    they are both working correctly. assuming they are both o.k. this will also confirm which cable
    is what. then back to the disecq to reconnect as before. now i know this seems long winded.
    but. because you cant visually trace your cables, this will allow you to both confirm what cables
    go where. and that both sats are working correctly. now recheck the configs on the tuner to
    ensure they match your hardware. if alls well everything should be o.k.
    simples!

Title
    Thanks
    Ok so Abu suggested a manual scan on the tuner with the diseqc cable, this worked a treat and has brought up most of the missing channels. Next up is tidying up the favorites and getting an epg for all the channels.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    happy dayz. you have a couple of choices for epg. crossepg seems about best for
    your system and works fine with vix. but kick around a bit with different stuff
    see how you get on.
    Last edited by doink1955; 24-11-13 at 16:40.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234