Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Blackhole image on Gigablue HD Quad

Title
    Thanks

Blackhole image on Gigablue HD Quad

Hi,
    Is there a way to install the Blackhole image on HD Quad?
    I tried on Meoboot but it got stuck on the first picture and no booting..

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    BH dont support the gigablue boxes, so no its not going to happen.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    I asked at the beginning in the vuplus community website and had the same feedback. BH is for VU+ boxes.

ViX is really as good as the BH, only issue is that it s more for Astra 28 and 19
    grab -o -p /tmp/grab.png #screen grab without the image of the channel you are watching
    grab -d -p /tmp/grab.png #screen grab with the image of the channel you are watching

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    ViX covers all locations and many languages, what specifically are you after ?.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    I have tried many images since i got my quad and lastly i have tried VIX. It is a clean image but when i press a button such as Cccam info it takes some time to respond..I like to try many possible images that suit Gigablue so that i won't be in a wondering mood. I saw Blackhole screen shots on Vu+ and i found it different than the standard images of the Gig. Also i liiked the Persian images that has android apps but unfortunately the creators don't provide support for other than their own country.. I like VIX but now i am using Italy Sat and the other images are into meoboot..

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    as already stated BH do not support GigaBlue, as for the Persian images personally i would not use them as they are fully untested due to satellite receivers being illegal in the country where it is produced, but if your happy then thats all that matters.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    i too would love to see Black Hole make an image for the quad, i had it on my vu+solo2 its agreat image, PLEASE BH...Gigablue HD Quad is well worth it.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    It's never going to happen, BH for their own reasons only support Vu+ and their parent company marusys ( prismcube ).

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    i had BH on my DM800HDse some time ago. i think it was Ver: 1.0.7 ??

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTICMAN View Post
    i had BH on my DM800HDse some time ago. i think it was Ver: 1.0.7 ??
    Yes they used to support Dream Multimedia receivers but ceased that support several years ago.

All BH images for dreamboxes now are either old and no longer supported or unofficially patched for the clone market.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

SIMPLES.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

ATTICMAN (06-01-14),Donnie (06-01-14)

Title
    V.I.P Member
    Thanks
    This thread is going nowhere, as stated by pheonix BH Team only support VU+ ( marusys ) products and they do not hide the fact or the reasons behind the decision.
    I think more should be grateful that VIX support as many box's as they do, if they did not some of these box's would not have a market.
    Vu Duo 4K - Vu + Solo4K - Vu + Uno4K - Vu+Uno - Vu+Ultimo4K - Vu+ Zero - Vu+Solo-SE (In Black Evo ) - PrismCube

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Donnie For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (06-01-14),Mr. Mister (06-01-14),stevejo (06-01-14)