Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: plugin drivers from feeds

Title
    Thanks

Unhappy plugin drivers from feeds

Hi,I have downloaded plugin driver IT913x driver from feeds but I am receiving an error message that there is an issue with the kernal(I think).
    I am trying to set up a usb terrestrial tuner as Irish terrestrial channels have recently started a 2nd mux.
    Already have 2 X sat tuners and 1 X terr tuner in ultimo.
    On Vix 772 image.
    Anybody able to help?
    Thanks.

Title
    Thanks
    Anyone?
    Ok,I set this up on venton hd1 and everything worked as planned.
    At this stage I think I have a problem with the ultimo as booting by turning on switch at back takes 10 minutes.
    Also when turning on box from stand-by,it immediately turns off again and requires a second press of the stb button.
    I have tried factory reset and this has not improved the situation.
    there is also regular vix spinning on channel change.
    Is there a way to totaly reset this box?