Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bootlaoder

AJT
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    v2 of the tutorial with a couple of minor alterations.
    I think the box might become a little more popular now.Its a good price for a twin.I was drawn in by the LCD display and no fan.
    I use solo2 as my main box at present i also have a venton HD1(another little gem) and i find the fan in solo2 quite noisy and all my attempts to fit a quiter one have failed as its a weird size and has a very small 3 pin connection.I have it as low as possible to keep the temp down but i can still hear the fan when the tv goes quite.so will see how i get on with the HD quad.
    might try out the new PrismCube ruby as well.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Glad you brought that up, perhaps I should start a new a thread.. But will there be a vix image made for prismcube like blackhole?
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

AJT
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    Glad you brought that up, perhaps I should start a new a thread.. But will there be a vix image made for prismcube like blackhole?
    I hope so its the only image for me.Blackhole have used origanal image to build on.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJT View Post
    I hope so its the only image for me.Blackhole have used origanal image to build on.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post

No plans for us to offer support for the prismcube as far as i'm aware but then again i'm not the one who makes those decisions and it's a totally different platform to E2.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

duoduo (20-10-13)

AJT
    No plans for us to offer support for the prismcube as far as i'm aware but then again i'm not the one who makes those decisions and it's a totally different platform to E2.
    yes which on the face of it may not suit me.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJT View Post
    yes which on the face of it may not suit me.
    A lot of people are buying the prismcube expecting Duo2 performance, this is not the case, prismcube is a generation 1 device, first of its kind and very low spec. by all means buy one if you want to but remember your not going to get a mature system like your used to with enigma2.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Mr. Mister (20-10-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I would only be considering prismcube for xbmc purposes, i am more than happy with the viewing pleasures my solo2 give me.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

AJT
    A lot of people are buying the prismcube expecting Duo2 performance, this is not the case, prismcube is a generation 1 device, first of its kind and very low spec. by all means buy one if you want to but remember your not going to get a mature system like your used to with enigma2.
    Yes you are right and a good reason to wait a good while and see what happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12