Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: EPG on VU+ Duo 2 Blackhole 2.0.6

Title
    Thanks

EPG on VU+ Duo 2 Blackhole 2.0.6

Guys I'm looking for some help with setting up a Multi EPG on my new Duo 2.
    I'm using Blackhole 2.0.6.
    On my old Etrend ET 9200 using Vix image I would just run Autobouquets and then after it did its thing I would press EPG on remote and it would all load up OK showing a similar EPG to Sly layout with program details and descriptions, brilliant.
    Now on the Duo 2 I installed Autobouquets and it ran but I don't know how to get a similar setup going here. I have to press EPG then Multi EPG (Blue button) then pick a bouquet but then I just get a bog standard black and white list of channels that shows no program details or anything. I have tried a couple of EPG from the feeds and they were rubbish, Cool and Merlin I think.
    I just want to be able to press EPG on the new remote and be taken straight into a decent multi EPG where I can scroll forward through the days and look at program info and set timers etc.
    Been trying this for the last 2 days and going round in circles.
    Any help guys?
    Thanks!

Title
    Thanks
    Just set crossepg to usb stick.I use crossepg instead,Blackhole epg never been very good to Italy channels.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks mate !