Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: What To Buy!

Title
    Thanks

Post What To Buy!

Hi all hope everyones having a good day

Im new to this and at the moment pay very high sky bills Im interested in getting a box and dish that gets me the most channels i dont think you can but is it possible to get channels from all over the world into my living room in england? Or am i only limited to just american asia and europe channels for england Please get back to me soon so ill get a better idea on which system gives me the most channels Not really affected by the price Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    You will only be able to pick up European satellites if you want a motorised dish.

If you want American and Asian channels, it might be worth googling about IPTV.

Title
    Thanks
    double post :<

Title
    Thanks
    whats all these boxes youb can get that gives you all sky channels for nowt
    ive been offered one that runs through your pc....... £130 for box then you pay £10 a month
    dont understand why do i have to pay £10 a month and to who
    can anybody help?????? and advise me
    cheers

Title
    Thanks
    You Can't Get All The Channels For 'Nowt'... You Buy A Box, Then You Have To Pay A Subscription Per Month To Be Able To Clear The Channels... Otherwise The Box Will Only Be Able To Show Free To Air Channels, Like Freesat... I Can't Say Anymore, It's Against Forum Rules...

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,190 Posts
    You can not watch premium channels for free..

@ Harry England
    Please have a good read of our rules page found >>>HERE<<<

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Unless you are physically paying a subscription from Sky direct, it is likely what you are seeing outside of sky (so called free channels) is card sharing which is illegal and not supported on the forum. You cant get premium channels for free, Sky is a business and as the old saying goes' 'theres no such thing as a free lunch''..

Having said that after reading OP again, i dont think this is what Harry is saying as he does say ''not really affected by the price' unless i am reading it wrong.
    Last edited by duoduo; 19-09-13 at 15:28.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    4. Emulator config's can be discussed ONLY to use Official subscription cards in a members receiver.

4a. NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN!

4b. Any Softcam uploaded to the forum will be removed. Non live links to offsite downloads of softcams will be allowed.

4c. Any images for Linux receivers that contain softcams pre-installed must be posted as an off-site download, i.e. on a file sharing site's such as mediafire, 4shared etc..

4d. Softcam discussion allowed purely for use with official subscription smartscards, not for cardsharing.