Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: solo2 remote help

Title
    Thanks

solo2 remote help

i have solo2 black hole 2.0.5 galaxy

and want make red bottom in color bottom to work record as red bottom rec. in media bootom

or how can i change function of bottom in remote control for suitable for me ?

need step by step to help

in solo the same image ver. the both red bottom work as rec. but in solo2 the red bottom (color bottom) not rec.

AJT
    Quote Originally Posted by a7farouk View Post
    i have solo2 black hole 2.0.5 galaxy

and want make red bottom in color bottom to work record as red bottom rec. in media bootom

or how can i change function of bottom in remote control for suitable for me ?

need step by step to help

in solo the same image ver. the both red bottom work as rec. but in solo2 the red bottom (color bottom) not rec.
    Hi have you tried to see if its possible to do this in button set up from settings.if not then you normally have to re map the keymap xml file that denotes what the buttons do.

maybe this will help.
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...remote-buttons

Title
    Thanks
    how install the multiquick button plugin in black hole v. 2.0.5 galaxy solo2 ?

need step by step

AJT
    Quote Originally Posted by a7farouk View Post
    how install the multiquick button plugin in black hole v. 2.0.5 galaxy solo2 ?

need step by step
    Try going to plugin menu and see if its there to install.Failing that find the plugin maybe from here and ftp to box and manually install using BH manager