Hi,
Purchased the HD1+ from sponsor (Great Service by the way) for my parents.
I set it all up for them 2 days ago with latest vix image 734 and all seemed ok and working well.
(Vix 734, tuner A 28.2, tuner B equal to A, metrix skin, crossepg, tsmedia 3.9, ondemand, cccam2.30, (8gb flash mounted as media\usb with picons, xpicons & crossepg),
usb3 500gb toshiba mounted as media\hdd)
Flash drive is fat32 and hard drive was initialised by the HD1 and mounted automatically, recording paths are set ok.
I set a timed recording on sat night (fta channel) and worked perfectly, the on sunday while I was there a timed recording of bbc1 HD started and the box crashed. Had to power off at back.
From reading this forum I have reflashed with fresh image several times, inluding bootloader.
Sometimes I have to leave it off for a minute to boot up or it gets stuck at booting on the display (I can live with that).
Installed image with no cam or plugins, even tried it with bypassing the wizard, tried new auto satellite scan and tried my saved bouquets.
The box will start ok but when anything (flash drive or usb hdd) is plugged in it will detect them, I can initialise etc (sometimes) as the box crashes randomly at different times and different menu options.
I have even tried a different mains powered HDD with same results.
Both HDD drives work fine on my Solo and Solo 2. I have setup 2 Venton HD2's with no issues at all.
I tried with timeshift setting on/off etc with no joy.
Could this be a faulty box or is there anything else I can try ?

Any help would be great (no hair left at this stage)