Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Anyone using GiGaBlue DVB-S/S2 Plug & Play Satellite tuner

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Anyone using GiGaBlue DVB-S/S2 Plug & Play Satellite tuner

Anyone using GiGaBlue DVB-S/S2 Plug & Play Satellite tuner.
    Im seeing some funny things with it in my QUAD.
    Firstly after a few hours the tuner would fail to record any program that was on a vertical frequency, recording would be 00:00 and tuner failed appeared on TV.
    Restarts etc would not solve it. Involved a power down to get tuner card working properly.
    I swapped cables from other 2 tuners (that are fine on them) and the same issues happened again.

It worked all fine for 1-2 days but this evening again tuner C with the GiGaBlue DVB-S/S2 Plug & Play Satellite tuner failed on all channels (v or h).
    powering down box did not sort it this time so I just disabled it so recordings could continue.

When I enabled it a while ago (nor reboot or restart) the tuner C worked perfectly on all channels.

Firstly is their many using this tuner card in the quad.
    Secondly how are ye getting on with the tuner card.

I have DVB-t in the QUAD and its fine, so are the 2 built in tuners...On VIX 729
    Will be talking to WOS tomorrow but just wondering how others are finding the tuner....
    Last edited by dfdream; 07-09-13 at 01:15.