Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Downloading plugins

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Downloading plugins

Hi,

Just going through the motions of setting up my new solo2 and need some help please guys. I will have many questions over the course of the next few days however one that is puzzling me is when I try to download plugins I get none available and when I try again it just stats on the downloading plugin information please wait.. It stays like this abs just doesn't show anything else
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    The feeds are currently set to stable so there should not be a issue with plugins.

In telnet try issuing the opkg update command then try again.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Saying feeds are down due maintenance now Phoenix
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Do I just simply put in telnet opkg update?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    Do I just simply put in telnet opkg update?
    yes just login to telnet and type opkg update then hit enter and see what happens.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    * opkg_conf_load: could not lock /var/lib/opkg/lock: resource temporarily unavailable.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    FTP to /var/lib/opkg/lists and delete every thing in there. then try the opkg update command again.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    The folder is already empty mate, Tried opkg update again and same result

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    When try dl plugins it now says no new plugins found

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    hmm. maybe try killing enigma with the init 4 command then try the opkg update command again. if it still fails i'm stumped and would opt for a reflash just to be sure.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    It's a new flash on new receiver today buddy, im having a strange issue at the moment whereas I can't log on to this forum with my isp vm but can with my mobile 3g. Does the updates and plugins connect to WOS for these updates?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Opkg update says can't connect to remote host 94.75.215.25 connection timed out

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    It's a new flash on new receiver today buddy, im having a strange issue at the moment whereas I can't log on to this forum with my isp vm but can with my mobile 3g. Does the updates and plugins connect to WOS for these updates?
    yes the update server is hosted by WoS.

Try pinging the forum from your home pc or a trace route.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sorry how do I do that? Thanks for helping me.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sorry how do I do that? Thanks for helping me.
    are you using a PC and windows ?

SIMPLES.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast