Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tm-2t

Title
    Thanks

Tm-2t

Hi all,

I am thinking about getting ones of these boxes and would like to know what others think of it? Are there any major problems with it right now? What is the best image to use?

Thanks in advanced
    msuk

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by msuk View Post
    Hi all,

I am thinking about getting ones of these boxes and would like to know what others think of it? Are there any major problems with it right now? What is the best image to use?

Thanks in advanced
    msuk
    There are numerous issues. Search this forum. Issues go back some time though new drivers are being tested. A friend has one and is fed up with the problems. Personally I would skip to something else.

Tapatalker

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, the TM-2T has serious drivers issues with recording, live tv viewing and other issues too.

Please avoid, or you will regret it. I am selling mine and getting a Venton Unibox HD2. I suggest you do the same or get a VU+DUO. Have a look on google.

Title
    Thanks
    Hello,

Thanks for the advice. Is it really that bad? The reviews make it sound the best out there. VU+DUO is too expensive for me. I only want to spend around £230 max. I would like the box to support HD channels along with Sky3d. Any other suggestions?

Title
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from.
    Thanks
    I've never had any major issues with mine and in fact love it. Saying that though I don't use it for recording, only viewing.

Sent from my iThing using sorcery and the magic interweb.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwar View Post
    Hi, the TM-2T has serious drivers issues with recording, live tv viewing and other issues too.

Please avoid, or you will regret it. I am selling mine and getting a Venton Unibox HD2. I suggest you do the same or get a VU+DUO. Have a look on google.
    Does this box output 1080p and 3D?

Title
    Thanks
    Yes it does, but it's crap due to the issues it has.

Title
    Thanks
    Get the Venton Unibox HD2. It is better than the 2T and you can buy it from 209.00 including delivery. It has no major issues and works very well, from what i've read. The 2T even has problems with streaming from the box.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwar View Post
    Get the Venton Unibox HD2. It is better than the 2T and you can buy it from 209.00 including delivery. It has no major issues and works very well, from what i've read. The 2T even has problems with streaming from the box.
    Does the Venton support full 1080p and 3D? From what I have found it only support 1080i

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Tm-2t

Venton currently get great reviews and are in your price range. If you want to get as much as possible from your new toy avoid the T2. I do a huge amount of recording, use streaming plugins, stream between devices and more ( I have a Vu+ Duo (not Duo 2) and a Gigablue Quad) and both can handle the load. TM may sort it it out but issues have been around at least a year. Save yourself some grief, read how many posters have complained/asked Qs/sounded pi""ed off in the last year and choose something else.

I love what can be done with decent E2 boxes but am pi""ed off and I only help my mate with his issues.

I see you posted on the HD2 thread - that's a good direction to go.
    Tapatalker

Title
    Thanks
    Does this box output 1080p and 3D?
    Yes to both. Yes, there are a few issues with the box but they're not as bad as some make out. Find yourself an image that suits your needs (Vix 683 for me), and that should do the trick till a new image is released with updated kernel/drivers.

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Does the Venton support full 1080p and 3D? From what I have found it only support 1080i
    AFAIK no channel broadcasts in 1080P so no biggy but box can.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman View Post
    AFAIK no channel broadcasts in 1080P so no biggy but box can.
    And supports 3D channels?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    And supports 3D channels?
    All broadcom based Enigma2 boxes support 3D so yes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Please listen to the people on here saying avoid tm -2t. I read the reviews and bought the box 5 month ago, I wanted a box that was able to be a replacement for my sly box, however from day one the machine had issues. the recording issues make this box unreliable and only good for watching one channel, which you can do with a cheaper unit. I've got no doubt the Tm-2T will be a great box if/when the drivers ever get sorted but for now its not. I've recently purchased a Venton unibox HD2 which is brilliant, it does everything I've asked it to do. No recording issues and a great replacement for my sly box. Its a great price too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast