Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeds down?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    A solution to this issue is being looked into & should be included in a future build.
    I normally just use my router to provide DNS but seeing this thread, I tried on one of my Ultimos using Google dns settings instead. to see if I could replicate the problem. For me, under a full restart or Enigma restart, the custom DNS settings are correctly saved (and work!).

Just throwing it in there. oh - currently on build 721.

Edit - I am using fixed IP. Will test with DHCP and report back.

OP - try using a fixed IP and see if that works for you.
    Last edited by Clabs; 19-08-13 at 20:57.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    hi guys just an update on this issue,before I had a chance to go in to the modem and change the address to googles address the modem went down,speeds started getting very slow.i was on to the tech guys from my provider and the modem was goosed,i bought a modem off a guy last night and I now have no issues with the feeds,i can connect to the feeds no problem,the dns is the same on the new modem but its working fine,just in case someone else has similar problems in the future the modem which gave all the problems was a 'Netopia modem,theres no model name on it but its an old eircom one,the one which replaced it and works fine is a 'zyxel t1 p-660hn-t1A' thanks again guys for the help,regards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12