Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IPTV and Al jazeera sports ( 2013 / 2014 season General discussion only )

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman View Post
    thanks for that mate.....but i'm not allowed to view that post......got this message

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system

i'm not worthy and I know it lol

Title
    Thanks
    Ive just been told that oveplay smart does indeed work with aljazeera sport and ive tested it again and can confirm this,you may need a vpn or a proxy to signup though

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jcm193 View Post
    Ok ive never used hidemyass have you tries clearing your cookies dns etc sorry ionly use astrill vpn and it works perfectly
    Right mate thanks for that ive signed straight back into jsc but it now says ive not got a subscription.I was watching the channels earlier very strange goings on.Think i will see tomorrow when this man flue recedes a bit.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I'm sure it's not when you know what your doing, but sounds very confusing. There are several websites available for £5 a month that show all jsc games, seems a much easier way to me.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    Fair enough but the problem with unofficial websites is that they can close at anytime you can pay £55 for a year and get the official streams direct from jsc
    Quote Originally Posted by lgleave22 View Post
    I'm sure it's not when you know what your doing, but sounds very confusing. There are several websites available for £5 a month that show all jsc games, seems a much easier way to me.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi - just got the ipad app via Egyptian iTunes - looking at the subscriptions there are £35 for channels 1-8 and a £25 one for channels 9-10 and HD.
    Does anyone know what channels the football is likely to be on? Which sub should we be getting? Or is it best to wait till nearer the start of the season? Used the ADMC app streaming to apple tv last season with great success in UK.
    Is it likely to be as easy this time round?

Title
    Thanks
    I think it may be better to wait till the season kicks off. I did notice that you definitely need a proxy (unlike the ADMc app which worked without a proxy).

Just spoke to overplay and they said Al jazeera sports WILL work as long as you get the global package at $99 seems strange as i would have thought a cheap/free VPN would do the job and the smart DNS was the real thing you wanted?? are they trying to get more money out of people?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i give up.Its the actual JSC site thats my problem now.Signed in no problem,checked my account and my +9,+10,HD1 and HD2 package is active but then go to watch and it says my subscription doesnt cover these channels.

Title
    Thanks
    We don't know what channels will be what yet, but they're adding 3 more HD channels so they will probably be added to the +9, +10 and HD package.

FYI - Championship football is usually +9 or +10.

When I asked about devices I meant Al Jazeera, is it like Sky and limited to 2 devices or is it not like that?
    Last edited by Silent; 21-07-13 at 08:51.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Guys you do realise this was a news post and not intended as a help topic ?.

It would be best if you created a specific thread in the general satellite section for such things as this is not the best place for it ( just my opinion ).
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Pheonix - Can you or another admin split the topic so we don't lose all the posts? If we start a new one now, someone will still post here anyway and it will be going on in two places.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Pheonix - Can you or another admin split the topic so we don't lose all the posts? If we start a new one now, someone will still post here anyway and it will be going on in two places.
    yup going through the thread now and i'll split it accordingly.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Silent (21-07-13)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    ok guys i have moved this here and out of the news thread as it was getting a wee bit off topic, you can post here your ideas and suggestions but i would recommend if you need specific help with a setup to make your own thread and link back to here for reference, because as it is this thread is already 5 pages in length.

Thanks Pheonix.

SIMPLES.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

irishchris (21-07-13),Silent (21-07-13)

Title
    Thanks
    hilly do you also have the 1-8 channels double check with your wordpay account you should see all of your active subs there, if you do have everything perhaps fire off an email to support and ask them what the problem is they normally reply very quickly.@ Pheonix can you suggest the right area to open up a support thread or open a sub section for this as i have a feeling it may get very busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by hilly View Post
    i give up.Its the actual JSC site thats my problem now.Signed in no problem,checked my account and my +9,+10,HD1 and HD2 package is active but then go to watch and it says my subscription doesnt cover these channels.
    Last edited by jcm193; 21-07-13 at 10:13.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    We don't know what channels will be what yet, but they're adding 3 more HD channels so they will probably be added to the +9, +10 and HD package.

FYI - Championship football is usually +9 or +10.

When I asked about devices I meant Al Jazeera, is it like Sky and limited to 2 devices or is it not like that?
    yes it is limited to a number of devices (3 i think) i installed on all my devices and last one gave message maximum connections reached
    Vuo Duo2 vu solo 4k vu solo2 tm nano 3t

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast