Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: IPTV and Al jazeera sports ( 2013 / 2014 season General discussion only )

Title
    Thanks
    Geo blocked as well with overplay

Had to contact al jaz because last time account was blocked had to email them so loathe to do anything but will hola work without any problems from aljaz?

Title
    Thanks
    Seems to be working for me I have the Manchester Derby on HD6 picture looks great.

Jigsy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Title
    Thanks
    Has anyone got this working on an android tv box, I have been looking at sumvision cyclone?

Title
    Thanks
    Overplay is hardly working sometimes n off most of the time, anyone know any alternatives?

Title
    Thanks
    unotelly. works when overplays geoblocked

Title
    Thanks
    working fine for me this morning, using smartdns,, as been down for some time previous with geo blocked messae,, cheers satcat

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Looks like overplay have sorted their issues out, guys.
    It is working fine today.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File
    Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB USB =PTS

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

Title
    Thanks
    I keep getting the geo block message on AJ with overplay hola & even tried a premium VPN service today, the video on the home screen plays but when I login & try to watch a game the geo blocked message appears, which shouldn't happen using a VPN, anyone else with this issue? Wondering if AJ have logged the geo blockeds on my account as overplay kept letting me down over the past month?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Not sure mate, mine worked fine today.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    WD 1TB Blue Desktop Drive 3.5" SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB =Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File

Vu+Duo
    Vix Hades
    Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6Gb/s Barracuda Hard Drive 7200RPM 16MB=Cross EPG & 256mb Swap File

Both Duo's Plugins, Lraizer Autobouquet, Cacheflush, Mediascanner, Picture player, Movie Browser & Openwebif

Title
    Thanks
    About to get myself a VU+ Solo2.
    Will I be able to view via IPTV plugin the JSC games if I paid? Can anyone PM me any good reliable suggestions?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moogwai View Post
    i paid £40 to watch last seasons games and the streams were very good....but just not the quality from watching a hd channel via satellite. you can get a membership to the site and its invite only so hopefully will last a while.

IPTV boxes are illegal and moreover, the quality ain't satisfying at all.

This was supposed to be one of the first things my girlfriend and I would buy for our place and frankly the device has been driving us crazy! Channels buffer and buffer and when done, they display nothing! We got G-BOX Midnight for two days and the third day it's gone. Same story with 70% of the channels completely spoils the mood – not worth it at all. Our MaaxTV device is going in the dumpster today.

Title
    Thanks
    Got charged extra money for shipping the device back and forth because of product’s poor quality. Moreover, never seen such a bad and painful TV channel reception.
    Buying an IPTV is probably one of the worst decisions I made in my entire life

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Having said that guys, I was in a local boozer on Saturday and low and behold they were showing the Arsenal 3pm KO and the picture was about SD quality (very watchable). I asked the guy behind the bar, how have you got Bein sports showing on the TV? He said that they are using a IPTV system, I knew it was illegal to show but asked about the legality and he reckons that because the lady in Portsmouth won the right to show 3pm games a couple of years back it was ok. I said but isnt that for satelite viewing and also for a direct subscription to a euro sat provider, he said he wasnt sure but wasnt really bothered either way as the customers love it. Im sure they do!! Anyway going off topic, your issues must be to do with how/where you get the subscription from because I watched the full match without one bit of buffering. They did have a dedicated line for the IPTV box which was advised when they purchased it, try watching without anything else using access to your internet to see if it makes any difference. I have no experience of IPTV so apologies if my opinion/response is of no value.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910