Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: New plugin on the way called XBMCAddons for enigma 2

Title
    Thanks
    Cheers mate, installed and working well

Title
    Thanks
    This plugin to use XBMC apps is like torture really....I wish one day I could buy my 'dream' box of XBMC on an newer Open Pli/GL? sat box :-)
    I would even sponsor the devs for this haha!

good work all...I really appreciate these forums and the work put on by MODs & Devs...yeah I'm a fanboy for sure lol
    peace
    Dok

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi Everyone,

Installed the xbmc addon today and updated it to the latest version (5), installed a few plugins and associated script modules, and also SQLite3, restarted enigma however, when selecting any of the plugins from the menu nothing happens and it just sits there???

Anyone have any ideas?

PS, running TM-TWIN with Vix 3.0.772

Cheers!

Title
    Thanks
    On my vu+ solo2 I can install xbmc ok but theres only a couple of images I can get sports devil to run (all other addons I've tried work fine ),
    Images are vix and vti , it wont run on blackhole which is my preferred image ,has anyone got it running on blackhole if so did you have to install any other dependencies

Title
    Thanks
    Same as stilts here on tm-2t with latest vix.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xdoktor View Post
    This plugin to use XBMC apps is like torture really....I wish one day I could buy my 'dream' box of XBMC on an newer Open Pli/GL? sat box :-)
    I would even sponsor the devs for this haha!

good work all...I really appreciate these forums and the work put on by MODs & Devs...yeah I'm a fanboy for sure lol
    peace
    Dok
    I agree this has massive potential, and is in the development stage we have to remember and will only get better and better. I cant get sports devil to work and also ice films, Installed ok loaded scripts then just does nothing . On open vix latest version .

Suggestions would be search function on 1 channel, loving the posters but potentially get a higher res? and maybe code it to pull description.
    Is there any version for 1 channel not that will show poster and description, except tsmedia?

Anyone else having trouble with sports devil and ice films?

great work to developers and looking forward to more updates .

big thanks to the people who take the time out to develop and share

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi,
    once u but the xbmc in the extensions folder what do u need to do then to get it to work?
    Sorry if this sounds stupid
    is it then in plugins or what ?
    Pioneer 50 inch Kuro tv
    Onkyo 906 amp with B&W MT-30 speakers with B&W PV-1 sub.
    Vu duo, dreambox 800se and ET9000 stb.
    Xtreamer prodigy media player with 4TB Wd black Caviar hdd.Abigs D7 media player 2tb Wd hdd. 6tb of HD movies and counting

Title
    Thanks
    Hello dear!
    Should the script files just ftp to
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python
    or should they be attribiuted to 755 or what?

Please help!

Regards
    kokar

[QUOTE=lgleave22;229163]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Can not get any to work sports devil asks to install script.common.plugin.cache ?? Any ideas??

Please see attached folder you will see the correct script.

Some other addons will also ask for script.modules. Some of these are also attached in the Script-modules zip.

When script modules are required - ftp to the XBMC folder (folder with the addons). In addition - ftp all the items in the script module lib folder (except LICENCE) to :-

/usr/lib/enigma2/python

Would it be possible for one of the Vix developers to work with Pcd from Xtrend to modify the plugin to work woth Vix. He has worked on a number of XBMC addons to date and it appears that his work is paying dividends for the ET recievers whereas I/we/fellow forum members are still in limbo due to not having the tech skills required to modify the plugin/xbmc adons to work effectively with Vix. I am sure i speak for all forum members when i say that the devoted work and time you devs put in is very much appreciated and if you can find the time to look into this then we will all benefit.

Title
    Thanks
    If I upload an XBMC plugin, would one of you fine devs have a look at it and see if it could be converted to run on Enigma2 ?

The plugin is for offsidestreams.com for footy streams.

Cheers

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    There is no support on here from any of the devs for this plugin, you will need to go to the xtrend foru, and seek out PCD.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213