Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: auto bouquets maker cannot read data

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts

Re: auto bouquets maker cannot read data

Do you know which channels are missing?

Have you enabled freesat and set region?

What are all the settings you have? This will help replicate your issue and lead to a fix if possible.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    abu yes channels that were missing are stated in earlier thread, freesat has been enabled and region set, as stated earlier this only happened a few days ago when going through listings and found there were some missing
    before that it was working great
    the settings I have now (all working ) in a b m providers freesat - yes sky Scotland - yes sky uk - no , scan works fine when providers are set to this,
    when sky uk is set to yes it doesn't read data , fixed dish

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dougieduncan View Post
    hi again , another mate phoned me who has same box saying channels missing , went to his done the same as other 2 boxes , set sky uk to no in providers and set Scotland sky to yes , all channels up and running , so its not image or box problems its scanning sky uk in autobouquets maker that seems to be problems,all the boxes in question are fixed and not motorised

I have never used the sky Scotland option but always use freesat and sky uk and have not missed a singe channel yet, same is true for the two receivers i set up with sky Ireland for the Irish channels.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    @DougieDuncan,
    Many thanks for your post. However, to fix the issue the authors would need the "failed" settings so that they can replicate it.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    where will I find the failed settings

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry if I was not clear, thete is no file etc. Please type exactly what the settings you used which do not work.

Someone can then set it up exactly as you did and hopefully encounter the same problem you did.

Title
    Thanks
    just to confirm all working on my box, just done a scan as i noticed a few were missing, i run a motorized and static usually have to switch the motor off while i do a uk & ireland scan and that works for me.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    There are Two versions.

ABM = AutoBouquetMaker.

This is built into the ViX image by drfault, it is produced, maintained and updated on this foruma part of the OE-Alliance.

AB = AutoBouquets.

This is the version produced and maintained by LraiZer of the Ukcvs forum. This version was the first and original plugin to do this kind of thing, ABM was based on this idea although none of the code in AB was used in ABM.

you can use either of these in the ViX image and both will allow you to do slightly different things depending upon your needs.
    Sorry guys if this is hijacking the thread somewhat but where can I get AB from? I looked through the plugin's that are available for download but couldn't see it there, does it have to be downloaded onto a PC then installed via FTP? If so is it available at the site mentioned above?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    you can get it here to install manually.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...t=autobouquets
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    abu the settings I had were in autobouquets maker providers, sky uk enabled, free sat enabled , sky Ireland, enabled, now had these settings on the box since I got it and ran great and had abm to update daily, as I say checked listings and noticed channels missing so went into abm and tried to scan , but it stated cannot read data, so as topbuzz another member said was to try and scan sky Scotland , so I disabled sky uk and enabled sky Scotland and put my region in and it scanned all channels , im afraid that's all the settings that I know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123