Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Original VU+ Solo

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scoot1690 View Post
    is the unit still for sale if so i will give you £5 for it and you can pay the postage
    It's still available, no deal agreed yet so I can do something with your offer.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andrebac View Post
    Need to post then. As above, £130.00 for vu solo, wifi adapter and postage. The best deal ever. Let me know if you happy with that and we will sort payment asap. PayPal will do for me...
    deal agreed mate, i will make arrangement for payment. please check your inbox

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mm0506 View Post
    £130.00 Payment made at 18.55hrs. Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Package was received today the 2 x TP-LINK Powerline adapters as pictured are not in it mate, disappointed, to say the least, I have not yet checked the unit as to see it is in working condition, please contact with explanation before I escalate.

Title
    Thanks
    As it was in advert vu+ solo (£160) but tp-link adapters (£20.00) were totally separated from this sale. Later I offered wifi adapter (totatally separate item for £10.00) as I've assumed it will be better for someone with this unit (2 usb ports, so one for wifi adapter and second for usb disk). Again I've always talked about this as wifi adapter not powerline adapters. Also I've always priced vu+ solo + wifi adapter (edimax) which worked with this unit perfectly. Hopefully that makes sense.

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Need to post then. As above, £130.00 for vu solo, wifi adapter and postage. The best deal ever. Let me know if you happy with that and we will sort payment asap. PayPal will do for me...
    So £130 with vu+ solo, wifi adapter and postage.
    Can you PM address as I want to make sure if the postage won't cost me too much. Then we can finalize a deal.
    @ Andrebac..

This above 2 posts by YOU.. Says that that you agreed to £130.00 for the Solo, wifi adapter and postage..

If this is the case.. then i would say that you owe the buy a wifi adapter..

But the decision is up to the admins.. Thats just the way i see it..

Title
    Thanks
    Just quick update... edimax wifi adapter is inside the smaller box in plastic bag with remote and cables.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    The first post in this thread clearly states that the power line adapters were separate ( should have been in a sales thread of their own to be honest )

post 12 and 14 clearly state the that price of £130 is for the receiver and a WIFI adapter not the power line adapters. so there is nothing untoward in my opinion, the buyer should have read and understood exactly what he was paying for.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Mr. Mister (14-06-13),Sicilian (14-06-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mister View Post
    @ Andrebac..

This above 2 posts by YOU.. Says that that you agreed to £130.00 for the Solo, wifi adapter and postage..

If this is the case.. then i would say that you owe the buy a wifi adapter..

But the decision is up to the admins.. Thats just the way i see it..
    read the thread carefully mate,

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    The first post in this thread clearly states that the power line adapters were separate ( should have been in a sales thread of their own to be honest )

post 12 and 14 clearly state the that price of £130 is for the receiver and a WIFI adapter not the power line adapters. so there is nothing untoward in my opinion, the buyer should have read and understood exactly what he was paying for.

Thanks for all updates. I need to be more carefull next time. I just wanted to sale this unit and as you're paying for postage once I thought if I add wifi adapter (which I couldn't use anymore) the unit will sale faster. And to be honest I think this is even better option as the powerline adapters as you need power sockets for them and they won't work through any extensions.
    So in my opinion it's great deal, just need to clarify with buyer.

Title
    Thanks

I will formally deal with it, I find moderators comments/views amusing, then why you have to have pictures with username as mandate?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I will formally deal with it, I find moderators comments/views amusing, then why you have to have pictures with username as mandate?
    The sale clearly states that you paid for a Vu+ solo and a Wifi adapter not the powerline adapters, at the most the thread is a little confusing as the buyer listed two items in the first post but he states these items are separate and to be negotiated.

of course if you believe you have been done wrong by then you can of course take action with paypal but i think you may be dissapointed as the thread very clearly states what you have paid for.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    The sale clearly states that you paid for a Vu+ solo and a Wifi adapter not the powerline adapters, at the most the thread is a little confusing as the buyer listed two items in the first post but he states these items are separate and to be negotiated.

of course if you believe you have been done wrong by then you can of course take action with paypal but i think you may be dissapointed as the thread very clearly states what you have paid for.
    To add, World of Satellite address on the invoice is different to their business address in Hertfordshire, hence I am waiting verification on the authenticity of the unit. Once confirmed I will deal with in due course.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    To add, World of Satellite address on the invoice is different to their business address in Hertfordshire, hence I am waiting verification on the authenticity of the unit. Once confirmed I will deal with in due course.
    Of course the address is different - WOS moved address in May http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...lephone-number
    Zgemma H7S running OpenVIX 6.2, Darkmotor, Triax TD110 dish, Inverto Black Ultra dual lnb
    LG 50UM7450 4K TV, Pioneer VSX-534 Atmos AVR , Panasonic UB820 region free 4K Bluray & a PS4.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    The sponsor recently changed premises to a business park, with a dedicated showroom and other facilities, thats why the address on the original sales invoice may be different if the receiver was purchased at the time he was operating from his older premises.

If you believe you have been wronged then please consult with paypal, and please direct them to this thread where they can read for them selves what you did and did not agree to buy.

SIMPLES.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

mm0506 (14-06-13)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast