Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Box Office EPG

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Box Office EPG

Got cross EPG setup with OpenTV but can't get EPG data to display for box office or primetime.

Is there any sources out there that supply this data?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Box office does not have a EPG as such other than now and next, well not one like the other channels ie a full 7 day EPG.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    only way to know what you can watch on box office PPV, is look on a tv guide

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 249 Posts
    Does the epg for box office come up on the official sky epg guide , if it does it is possible to edit rytecs epg so that it picks up the epg in crossepg , ive tried many time to figure out how to add channels to opentv but cannot find anything to edit it ? ??

Title
    Thanks
    Im very new to this, i have a VU+ Duo with Openvix, i have a problem with my sky box office...it just shows a blank screen, i have access to all other premium channels that ive checked but no box office. I did watch the start of a movie but it encrypted after a few mins. Do i need a plug in or to do some thing..

Thanks for any help..complete and utter noob here!

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    box office channels are pay per view per movie or event. so you have to pay for the movie or event in order to watch them even if you have a full subscription.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sirius (09-08-13)

Title
    Thanks

Box Office EPG

Even when you pay for a film the epg don't show up.. Well at lest it don't on my vu solo 2

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    There is no EPG for box office channels in the same way as other channels, at most you'll get a now and next if any thing at all.

SIMPLES.