Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Still no driver updates for TM single?

Title
    Thanks

Still no driver updates for TM single?

Hey guys,

As some of you will be aware there are some media player issues with the TM single.

I keep reading on Sat forums that TM are aware of this and working on it but with all of the VIX I perform on my box, there are never any driver updates (the last one was in february)

Does anyone know for certain that these issues are being worked on or is it just 'hear say'?

Cheers

Alan

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    yes we know for certain things are being worked on, we have had half a dozen driver packs from TM this last week alone to test with.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    o good, ive only been waiting a year from TM with driver issuse on there boxes with internal hard drives ???
    What else can i say !!.....

You can`t please all of the people all of the time...so...dont even try........ ...

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugJTYz-JR4&feature=em-subs_digest

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Re: Still no driver updates for TM single?

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy View Post
    o good, ive only been waiting a year from TM with driver issuse on there boxes with internal hard drives ???
    Media playback was fixed a long time ago, but thats when the recordings issue surfaced which is now the top priority to fix.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    there has not been a big problem with media playback , as long as im aware now the priority is the timer recordings drivers, and this is being worked even today :-)

Phoenix, do you have direct contact with TM ??

cheers

bobi

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Re: Still no driver updates for TM single?

Quote Originally Posted by bobi View Post
    there has not been a big problem with media playback , as long as im aware now the priority is the timer recordings drivers, and this is being worked even today :-)

Phoenix, do you have direct contact with TM ??

cheers

bobi
    We reported many issues with media playback and those have now been resolved. This latest issue is a priority and we are testing a number things in order to resolve things.

We as a team have a number of ways to get direct access to the TM driver devs if we need to.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

SIMPLES.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

bobi (08-05-13)