Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Picons all jubled up in EPG and channel screen

Title
    Thanks

Picons all jubled up in EPG and channel screen

Hi All,

I not sure if I have messed this up myself but I created a picon folder on a usb key then copied over some picons i found elsewhere on this forum however they are not corresponding to the correct channel i.e ITV1 HD channel has a picon for as C4 HD and so on.

I used the AutoBouquet Maker in Vix 3.0 as opposed to importing a channel list etc so could this be the problem etc??

Thanks

Cheers
    J

Title
    Thanks
    Quick update....Not sure what happened first time round but I decided to use a different USB (Sandisk Cruzer 16GB) stick then added the picon folder and ftp'd everything back across and one reboot later everything is working fine now.. so go figure......http://www.world-of-satellite.com/im...ies/smile1.gif

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    nice to see you got it sorted in the end.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

jacksiin (27-04-13)

Title
    Thanks
    I've had this problem a couple of times, here's what to do, In this order, reformat the USB using device manager, reboot the box, then reload the channel list using dreambox edit and then upload the picons to your USB drive, I find this problem sometimes happens when I place a couple of new picons in the picon folder, to avoid the problem happening again you need to delete the complete picon folder before uploading a new picon folder.