Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Calling all skinners, we need you !!.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

Calling all skinners, we need you !!.

After recent changes to the ViX image skin engine, We are aware that many third party skins are no longer compatible with the Image and need to be updated to be able to work properly. As a result we have created a skin development section for those who wish to update, Maintain or create new skins for use with the ViX image.

If you would like to update, Maintain or create skins for the ViX image and would like to have access to this section please inform one of the staff and we will give you the appropriate access rites. The aim of this section is to make it easier for skinners and interested parties to make skins for the ViX image and other OE-Alliance based images. We will help you in such areas as creating a GIT of your work to make things easier and hope to be able to create a friendly and helpful community for skin development.

Please be aware that this is at present a closed development section but if interest is high enough we may look into opening it at a later date.

Many thanks from the staff of World-of-satellite.com and the ViX image team.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

bassethound (11-04-13),Delagroov (10-04-13),gazhay (18-04-13),irishchris (10-04-13),judge (10-04-13),popss (14-05-13),Rob van der Does (10-04-13),s31teg (12-04-13),scwheeler (10-04-13),Sicilian (11-04-13)