Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Any way to make channel numbers appear on Ultimo VFD with this skin?
    Gary

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Hi Gary, I would expect so, it will just need a skinpart. I can't see any on the store, if you can point me to a skin that does this, I'll have a look and see if I can figure it out. But no promises as I don't have an Ultimo to test it on.

Title
    Thanks
    Great skin!
    I downloaded the Metrix Bouquet icons and installed them successfully via openstore. They dont show up in the bouquet lists?
    Tried looking with filezilla, couldt find them.
    Im on a Vu+duo with latest vix and metrix hd skin.
    Any ideas how i can get them working? Have i missed something obvious?
    Cheers Dennis
    p.s. Hope this post is in the right spot

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gbok View Post
    Great skin!
    I downloaded the Metrix Bouquet icons and installed them successfully via openstore. They dont show up in the bouquet lists?
    Tried looking with filezilla, couldt find them.
    Im on a Vu+duo with latest vix and metrix hd skin.
    Any ideas how i can get them working? Have i missed something obvious?
    Cheers Dennis
    p.s. Hope this post is in the right spot
    Cheers Gbok. I also tried this out on my duo, but when I looked in to it they only work on VTI images as it is a function build into the VTI code. Sorry.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

gbok (13-02-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Not sure if I'm being a complete moron here, but I'm struggling to find this in the plugins menu?

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    It's call MatrixHD - must get Andy to change the typo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

ormerods (14-02-14)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks, I did wonder when I saw that!

Title
    Thanks
    guys need some help installing this skin :
    I downloaded it from the original site installed it as a pack and did customization but the skin.xml remains at 0 - it created a skin.xml but its not filled with anything so when i restart the box as it asks me to do after customising the skin
    it reverts back to default vix skin and never loads the metrix.hd
    what i tried was downlaoding the skin.xml i got from one ofthe users on this site and then it loads all that skin and settings - but i cant change them or customise them to my own
    i tried reflashing and installing the skin again from scratch about 3 times and its always the same - i can see the app openvix etc and all the customisation features and the Metrixhd option is there when i go to setup and selecting skin
    but when it restarts it never shows the metrixhd and reverts back to vix skin

please help what am i doing wrong - why isnt the skin.xml being written
    i also put the piccons on to the flash under xpicons/picon - and those not working either

thanks in advance guys - i have a vu+2 duo box and running openvix-3.0.808-

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Hi Whislter, sorry if I've misunderstood your email, but did you download MetrixHD from the iMaxxx's website or through your Vix box via the plugin feeds.

If it is the first then it won't work as it was designed for VTI image and I modified it (along with the help of others) to work with Vix. If not from the feeds, them remove your install and try from there. If it has any problem with writing the skin.xml file then I suggest a swapfile for extra memory.

And lastly, once up and running if installing skin parts from the store do one at a time as many are also written for VTI image and so if it doesn't work you know which skinpart to remove.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

whislter (18-02-14)

Title
    Thanks
    thnak you - i used the imaxxx site - and then i used the one downloaded from plugin feed too.. i may just unistall the whole thing and just use the plugin feed - seems like i have enough space to make a skin.xml file -- if i used the swapfile will i have to have the usb permanently in?
    thanks for your help

PS: can you tell me how to unistall the skin completely - ie: what folders to delete via ftp etc

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Sure no problem.

/ usr / share / enigma2 / MetrixHD / - will delete the skin folder
    / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / MyMetrix / - will delete the plugin

and while probably not necessary:

/ usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Components / - look in the converters and renderers folders for any metrix related py/pyo's.

Having said that I'd almost be tempted to make a backup, reflash without restoring plugins and we know that the skin works well on Vix so should be no problems.

If you have a Duo2 you should be fine for memory, but if it is a Duo you will need a swapfile as too little ram for Metrix which yes means leaving a USB stick plugged in.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to scwheeler For This Useful Post:

Alankellyeire (19-02-14)

Title
    Thanks
    hey guys could anyone point me in the direction of a guide to set up this skin. i installed it thru the plugins download in vix but when i turn on the skin nothing happens..

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    There is a lot of good info in this thread but appreciate it is now 80 pages long.

Not a huge amount of info in your post such as which box, vix image numbe, etcr. But as a guess try going into the plugin menu, select myMetrix and then save skin. Hopefully that will work

Title
    Thanks
    I was wondering if someone could help me. I have downloaded this skin and it is working perfect only one we small issue that is annoying me. When I go to the main TV guide epg the information for the programme is not appearing at the top I have to hit epg again to view the info. This was working before but just has disappeared. Any help at all would be appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Stephen

Title
    Thanks
    Installed the skin, set it all up, looking great but the quick epg skin doesn't seem to work/load on my solo 2 box running .808. it is shown as installed and loaded under the mymetrix skin part settings but i still get the original vix theme quick epg come up.

any ideas?

Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast