Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: recording

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Stick with the latest image. It is pointless losing out on image enghancements.

The new receivers are very good barring this big issue. Drivers are being worked on. Until they fix it, if you want to record something and are not at home, leave the channel on the one you want to record and you are unlikely to get a blank/failed recording.

Title
    Thanks
    Anyone had any luck with TM getting the updated drivers, or are they still not playing ball??

Title
    Thanks
    Still getting blank recordings... had two recordings that worked but the third failed... is this still a drivers problem?

Title
    Thanks
    Yes, it is still a drivers issue. They are still working on it.

For the time being, set your timers as zap and record instead of just record. (Comes under timer type)

Title
    Thanks
    Will do... Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Was wondering if anybody knows if they have fixed this yet because mine is still not working unless i do the zap and record method?... Did todays update and recorded 3 times with no problem using the normal just record method but the 4th and 5th failed.....

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by willyc View Post
    Was wondering if anybody knows if they have fixed this yet because mine is still not working unless i do the zap and record method?... Did todays update and recorded 3 times with no problem using the normal just record method but the 4th and 5th failed.....
    todays image is still running the older drivers as we test the latest ones given to us by TM, if theses ones work they will be included in the image.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

willyc (01-06-13)

Title
    Thanks
    I hope the drivers come soon. I have quite a few people in the house and just cannot manage leaving it on the channel (zap and record) I want to record. I am getting all sorts of problems. What a mess! :-k

Title
    Thanks
    Well after the last update i have done several recordings and every one worked !!!!!!!!!

Title
    Thanks
    Hi willyc - which set of drivers did you use? Am keen to get mine updated at long last

Title
    Thanks
    These seem very good at the moment. As always back up your existing ones. These drivers work on Single,Twin and 2T.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...l=1#post228883
    Last edited by abu baniaz; 10-08-13 at 15:45.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345