Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Sky 1 hd gone?

denishanna

Sky 1 hd gone?

Hi , I can't work this one out but for some reason sky 1 won't show programs on epg , I have run updates for vix duo, epg, channel search but nothing helps .. Can you?

Title
    Thanks
    Something is not quite right with this epg, a few HD channels are missing from the Rytec.
    Last edited by brave1314; 06-03-13 at 23:32.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yes there is an issue for a few days now with rytec.
    One of their sources that covers several countries closed down over the weekend so they are looking and programming alternatives.
    Ive switched to crossepg for the time being...

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

Re: Sky 1 hd gone?

Personally I dont bother with rytek for 28.2 east as CrossEPG has never once let me down for this location.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.