Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Dead Vu+Duo repair guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks
    hello guys,
    i seams to have a different issue: my receiver seams to go automatically to deep standby or at least this is my impression
    i have the receiver since 2010 and 2 years ago i had changed the capacitor. all went ok until 3 month ago when the power source went down , I had change the 2 1500mF capacitors in the middle of the board and all was ok. i had replace in the same shot all 3 capacitors on the motherboard (one was replaced 2 years ago) to be sure...

a few days ago in the morning i find my receiver with red light, but the receiver is answering to he remote and when i pres power is starting , then is telling vu duo and after a few second the red light comes again.
    i use one of the latest vix images

I am considering a software issue but i am afraid if i try to install a fresh image will block in the middle of the process and brick my reciver

any advice will be highly appreciated
    Last edited by franta; 09-12-16 at 22:40.