Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: 100% original Dreambox DM7020Si, 160gB AV HDD, with original sales Invoice

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks

100% original Dreambox DM7020Si, 160gB AV HDD, with original sales Invoice

After lots of nagging from the wife i have decided to sell all the Satellite stuff that i no longer use.

I am offering my 100% Genuine Dreambox DM7020Si with remote and the original sales invoice from Mark Hemmings Sat Store in Evesham who are an approved UK Dream Multimedia retailer.

The unit is approximately 5 years old and cost me £329 when purchased new. It is fitted with a proper 160Gb Seagate AV hard drive which is very quiet.

It has 1x USB, 2 Card Readers, 1x CI, 1x Compact Flash. These units can also be fitted with a DVD player which is fully supported under Gemini images. You can also run several images on the box using Flash Wizard.

It is currently running gemini 4.70 in Flash. This box has never let me down once, its always performed as it should. I will install what ever image you require on it in flash so its totally fresh and ready to use.

Photo0116.jpg

I am letting this go for £90 inclusing postage although i may be open to sensible offers.

Payment by bank transfer or paypal. (buyer pays paypal fees)

Nano
    Last edited by manicscrewdriver; 10-02-13 at 13:16.
    Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Formuler F3, Venton Unibox Eco+, nBox 5800s, TechniSat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD PCI-e card

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    I will drop to £80 including Postage
    Last edited by manicscrewdriver; 10-02-13 at 13:18.
    Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Formuler F3, Venton Unibox Eco+, nBox 5800s, TechniSat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD PCI-e card

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    I need this receiver gone so i'll let it go for £75 including postage, I cannot go any lower on this as i would probably get £75 all day long on ebay.

Nano

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nanochickin View Post
    I need this receiver gone so i'll let it go for £75 including postage, I cannot go any lower on this as i would probably get £75 all day long on ebay.

Nano
    i am interested , few questions

does this handle usals ?
    how easy to set up Ccam ?
    how stable is the image >?
    would be using it for multi satelite system on motorised dish

oh nevermind i just realised its not HD .
    Last edited by dan44762000; 10-02-13 at 15:40.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Not sure USALS works that well on E1 systems. i certainly never got it working properly on my dm7020si but maybe the seller could update a little on that. as for the rest it's easy enough to setup CCcam and the images are very stable i used the Gemini images for well over 5 years with very few problems on a DM7020si motorized system.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Never said the box was HD. Your thinking of the DM7020HD.

I doubt you will get a genuine one of those for any less than £250 if your lucky.

And to answer your question no it won't do USALS under Enigma 1, works fine under Enigma 2 though.

I think Dreamforum do an Enigma 2 image for it

Nano

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Sold elsewhere

Please close the thread now.

Thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manicscrewdriver For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (12-02-13),Sicilian (12-02-13)