Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.1 - 26/09/2010

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koyote_0942 View Post
    thanks for the imagen team, a question CrossEPG works for dplus 19 º?
    Crossepg is for the opentv epg data... i.e. sky italia and sky uk...

For dplus 19.2e and 30w (not 100% sure about 30w, but 19.2e works fine), enable the mhw epg data system, and navigate to the Guia Digital+ channel. This will import the epg data from the satellite for this package...
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pooface For This Useful Post:

delahzo (27-09-10),koyote_0942 (26-09-10)

Title
    Thanks
    thanks now works Perect , I do not see the Cool TVEPG plugin can be installed?

soulmate
    a great leap forward....but....so if I don't misunderstand the point you are more and more trying to cut out user's modifications? Don't get me wrong but does it mean that if I e.g. just want to install a different emu or a different emu I have to ask the team to do that?

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soulmate View Post
    a great leap forward....but....so if I don't misunderstand the point you are more and more trying to cut out user's modifications? Don't get me wrong but does it mean that if I e.g. just want to install a different emu or a different emu I have to ask the team to do that?
    The majority of users just use cccam...

Some users use mgcamd.

Some users like to use a combination of cccam and oscam, or mgcamd and oscam...

There are very few users who use other combinations...

What other emu would you like to use?!
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

soulmate
    no, it's not about that. It's about the freedom to choose, and sorry to say that. I've never seen any team doing that but if the majority is happy with that - then it's just me.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    no, it's not about that. It's about the freedom to choose, and sorry to say that. I've never seen any team doing that but if the majority is happy with that - then it's just me.
    Freedom to choose is correct... with an big emphasis on "FREE"
    I'm new to all this, but as far as i can see, this is all done with good will.
    If this doesn't suit you, then you have lost nothing etc.

PS guys, i hope my small donation keeps this incredible work going. (and i hope others will show their real thanks!)
    Last edited by fulabeer; 26-09-10 at 23:32.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fulabeer For This Useful Post:

pooface (27-09-10)

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    it is called stability , think of it like Microsoft trying to cope with ALL software which crashes alot, and a mac that only uses software that is tested, which runs solid , this is how our team is going, the main reason we are doing our own image is for a rock solid image, so if this means is has to close down some aspect of the image then so be it. but as we said if you want to have a emu that is not in our feed then ASK, and we will do our best to add it.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

delahzo (27-09-10),mickmick (27-09-10),pooface (27-09-10),Tyler (29-09-10)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for all the hard work guys i cant get to work on 28.2 i am useing tuner b for 28.2 and tuner a for motor it works other sats but cant get it to work on 28.2 any help would be appreciated!

Title
    Thanks
    hey guys, menu-information-about ... crash me
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by koyote_0942; 27-09-10 at 00:09.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mo.p View Post
    Thanks for all the hard work guys i cant get to work on 28.2 i am useing tuner b for 28.2 and tuner a for motor it works other sats but cant get it to work on 28.2 any help would be appreciated!
    I had to adjust the satellites.xml file.

I found that 28.2 was showing as position 284 and not as 282 for some reason (Are you using Catseyes channel list?)

All working now after that adjustment.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edision OS Mega
    TUNER A: - Stab HH-90Motor, Inverto Black LNB, Cheapo Lidl 80cm Supermarket Dish, 15W to 42E
    TUNER B: - (Nothing Connected) Will be used a 2nd Cable from Motor
    TUNER C: - Fixed 28.2E (on Sky Q Hybrid LNB)
    Sky Q and 2 Mini's

Lots of Old Dead Equipment...

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DrProzac View Post
    I had to adjust the satellites.xml file.

I found that 28.2 was showing as position 284 and not as 282 for some reason (Are you using Catseyes channel list?)

All working now after that adjustment.
    yes m8 thanks for relpy so how do i adjust the satellites.xml file. plz m8 thanks in advance

Title
    Thanks

Talking just upgraded...

love the image!

got my Vu+ Duo at the weekend and am very happy with the Vu+ Duo and VIX image combination.

Love the highly integrated epg + autotimer feature, and the quick menus and channel switches.

Thanks for the effort!!

Title
    Thanks
    fair play andy and the team --- another fantastic image!! really appreciate all the work you guys put in to this! a different class to the other images in terms of epg alone

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    it is called stability , think of it like Microsoft trying to cope with ALL software which crashes alot, and a mac that only uses software that is tested, which runs solid , this is how our team is going, the main reason we are doing our own image is for a rock solid image, so if this means is has to close down some aspect of the image then so be it. but as we said if you want to have a emu that is not in our feed then ASK, and we will do our best to add it.
    Thx guys for this great work...

I still did not install it...I like to have gbox.

10x

soulmate
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    Theoretical Aspect:I don't like the idea of CLOSING done things when it comes to linux. It is a contradiction in itself. Just an advice to a good team to prevent them from doing some mistakes. Don't get me wrong but I don't think that any team can cope with the world wide enigma² community requests. I know this is happening in good will!!!

Real-Life Aspect: I think there are network issues when trying to copy from hdd. FTP seems okay. My guess it's due to a problem with samba. There are two files that need to be "exchanged" that are usually in "usr/bin" [smdb and nmbd ] ...they are not there :-). That is an issue that happened in other team images,too. I don't know if that is really the same issue here or why you have the same issue etc. However, I am not able to check it myself.
    Last edited by soulmate; 27-09-10 at 05:04.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast