Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: HDMI Trouble

Title
    Thanks

HDMI Trouble

Hi Guys ,

I'm having some trouble with my Technomate TM-2T OE conecting to the TV. When i turn on the TV selecting HDMI 1 ( which my TM-2T is connected ) all i get is a blue screen, but when i unplug the HDMI cable then place it back in the TV, the TM-2T comes on perfect. This also happens when i change back after selecting another source. e.g Going from HDMI 2 to HDMI 1. or going from DTV to HDMI 1 all result in a blue screen and me having to take out the HDMI cable and pluging it back in. HDMI 2 works perfect for my DVD recorder but not when i plug in the TM-2T into the HDMI 2 port, get the same blue screen. I'm not sure if it's a TM-2T problem ( unless theres something i've not selected in the menu's ) or a TV fault. Just wondered if any one had the same problems or anything like it and could help me. I've tried replacing HDMI cable but that doesn't work. My TV is a Toshiba 32AV555D , been through menu's on TV but can't find anything on there that will help. Hoping it's a simple fix , don't really want to buy a new TV yet

Any help would be great Thanks
    Last edited by sobbos; 30-01-13 at 00:04.

Title
    Thanks
    Problem Sorted

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts

Re: HDMI Trouble

It would be great if you can say how the problem was solved. Someone else may have same issue.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

drx360 (31-01-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry my bad. It's not a complete solution but its the best i came up with. After changing source back to HDMI 1 i have to press standby on the TM-2T remote twice ( to turn it off then on , of course :P ) and then it comes up perfectly. It's not ideal but it works.