Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Concinnity HD for vix 3.0

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks

Concinnity HD for vix 3.0

Does anyone have a version that works on latest builds, or could identify why epg doesn't work?
    It was mentioned in another thread that code in the image has changed and now the epg screens are using fallback code instead of the skin's code.

Concinnity is cool, my favourite skin, and works well on the legacy "magic eye" tvs round the house as it isn't flush with the screen edges. (like vixbmc metropolis for eg)

The version of concinnity i have seems to have epg screens defined and graphics and worked in older builds.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    you would likely have to contact the author to amend the skin to work with the Latest ViX images due to the recent changes made to the image.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    Kerni was the original author, I think, but there have been many mods since.

If there was some docs on what changed in recent versions I would be more than happy to fix it myself.

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    The only information I need is where to place the EPG skin stuff now, as it fegaults to a stupid sized epg, which someone on here told me was skin related.

Any devs care to mention what changed?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    andyblac would be the only one who can help you there
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    I have managed to dive in and update the Concinnity skin I had to work with ViX 3.0 latest build.

thanks to all

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gazhay For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (10-04-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gazhay View Post
    I have managed to dive in and update the Concinnity skin I had to work with ViX 3.0 latest build.

thanks to all
    can you post the update here thanks

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Re: Concinnity HD for vix 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by gazhay View Post

thanks to all
    I very much appreciate you taking the time to make this skin ViX compatible.

If your interested we have created a new skiners dev section on the forum for those who wish to contribute to the ViX skins. If you would like access to this section please let me know and we will upgrade your access rites.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

SIMPLES.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

gazhay (18-04-13)

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    That would be great, I've been playing with skins for a couple of weeks now and would like to help out.

Title
    ViX Skinner-Dev
    Thanks
    OK, I don't really have the time to maintain all the aspects of this skin, but I got permission from the original author of the graphics to release it.

I'm putting it on git for everyone. It mostly works ok, but had some quirky behaviour because of my setup (EPG and OnDemand screens are slightly smaller because I still use a magic eye distribution system) Major stuff is there and there aren't any crashes or showstoppers, but could do with some TLC here and there.

Works best with transparent picons (ocram white hd for e.g.)

Contributors welcome

https://github.com/gazhay/GHConcinnity-HD

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gazhay For This Useful Post:

judge (07-08-13)