Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Help Please

Title
    Thanks

Question Help Please

Hi Every One

I need your help and advice please,I cannot open ServiceFile-Create / Var/Tuxbox/Config/ Enigma .I have tried to redownload CCcam from the addon on blue button because I cannot get in to Cam info ,this is what it says.

CCcam info V.1.1

Sorry.Conection to CCcam refused .Check that CCcam is running and your plugin settings

This is what it says in addons size check /var}Free :116.5k used 96 percent

Can you please guide me off I can do to fix it ,step by step .

Help Please

Jane

xxx

Title
    Thanks
    Do I have to delete any thing in the memory of the dreambox ,like channels I don’t have a use for .Would I have to go in to Enigma Setup, and what about old cams that aren’t in use now such as CCcam 2.09 2.1.3 .