Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Images for clone 800

Title
    Thanks

Images for clone 800

now i have put vix in my wonderful box the vu duo, is there a new image going to be made for the 800's as they can no longer use any downloads due to dream se being down?
    am thinking of family member incase there box or image goes tits up and needs a replacement in future
    Thanks
    Foxy

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I would advise using PLI for the clone 800s just Google for dm800 pli image and then get the relevant clone safe image from there site.
    Vu+Ultimo + Vu-Solo 1.1mtr Alloy dish + 60cm fixed, TM HH motor, hate footy LOVE motor-sport.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paul362 For This Useful Post:

bigup7 (23-12-10),deano41 (29-09-10),Foxylady (21-09-10)

Stewiebee
    Tried them all.gemini 5.1 best for hd pq on plasma other images not as crisp and clear.

Title
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,190 Posts
    There is another image brand new image going to be released in the very near future..

I have been testing this for the past week or so.. and although i never was a fan of DreamElite or Blackhole.. This new image for all DM800`s is streets ahead of those.. with quite a few new features..

It will be posted on W-O-S forum for download very very soon..

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Mister For This Useful Post:

bassethound (24-06-11),Data (24-06-11),Larry-G (24-06-11),Sicilian (24-06-11)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mister View Post
    There is another image brand new image going to be released in the very near future..

I have been testing this for the past week or so.. and although i never was a fan of DreamElite or Blackhole.. This new image for all DM800`s is streets ahead of those.. with quite a few new features..

It will be posted on W-O-S forum for download very very soon..
    agreed. i am looking forward to rossi's DBUK images.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Mr. Mister (24-06-11)

Stewiebee
    Would like a few more details,sounds very interesting .

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewiebee View Post
    Would like a few more details,sounds very interesting .
    the image is being worked on by rossi2000 and the team from dreamboxuk. at present it is in a BETA stage but initial test are very promising.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

bassethound (24-06-11),Data (24-06-11),Mr. Mister (24-06-11)

Stewiebee
    Reading rossi2000 on other posts it seems to be based on pli image,I am not impressed with pli image so will stay with gemini 5.1 thanks.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Reading rossi2000 on other posts it seems to be based on pli image,I am not impressed with pli image so will stay with gemini 5.1 thanks.
    You are more than welcome to use which ever image you choose, but don't knock it unless you have tried it.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

SIMPLES.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (27-06-11)