Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Lost Channels

Title
    Thanks

Lost Channels

Recently purchased a ariva 102e to replace my openbox - all set up but cant find Sly sports 2 HD and showcase HD?

I have looked at King of sat and manually entered the channels but it says signal is low and cant find them?

I had them fine on the openbox?

I only have Astra 2A as a satellite option for 28.2. would you recommend that i add Astra 1N or eutelsat 28A and re-scan to get them all?

cheers

Title
    Thanks
    Maybe the Fergusons tuner is not as sensitive as the Openbox?

I found that if I enabled both Astra 2A and Eutelsat 28A, and did a scan I just got loads of duplicated channels.
    Last edited by Inner Zone; 28-11-12 at 15:48.
    Ferguson Ariva 202E, Skybox M3, Openbox S9 (died), Fortec Star Innovation, Technisat CAM1+, Diablo CAM 2, Amstrad (Technisat) DRX 300.