Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: gigablue quad crashed lnb unicable

Title
    Thanks

gigablue quad crashed lnb unicable

Hi, I got the quad gigablue yesterday, I'm trying to configure the tuner with a satellite lnb unicable of Humas 150 model by configuring a single tuner all work, setting up the second tuner gigablue the crashes.

Can you tell me if there is a problem with the configuration of the double tuner on unicable or how you should configure.
    thanks

Title
    Thanks
    I configured the 2nd lnb as loopback of the 1st with no issue.

What is the difference between equal to and loopback. I don't see the need of equal to option yet.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    equal to is so you can set up multiple tuners quickly exactly the same as the first, all need their own feeds however as it is not loopthrough.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.