Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: I must be a bit slow

Title
    Thanks

I must be a bit slow

does the 102e need an image?
    Downloaded latest firmware via internet. Do I need to flash box, cant login to box via ip address, so cant find cccam, I am lost and cant find any answers.
    bought from forum sponsor.
    anybody?

Title
    Thanks
    okay put on patch via usb found cccam
    what do i put where, used to using dcc

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    This is not a linux box, you do not use DCC, read the stickies http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...hey-are-to-use!
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    i have, thats how i got as far as i did, will look again, cheers

Title
    Thanks
    created file in notepad, saved as necessary in folder flash config, allshares.dat, put usb in front slot chose usb, flash config, allshares.dat, start and just sits there saying do not remove usb?
    stuck or am I missing something

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Easiest way is to either setup in network settings or web interface. Just go to IP address of your receiver in your browser

Title
    Thanks
    going up for sale, give up, thought could use like dreambox/technomate, but cant suss it. hohum.

Title
    Thanks
    hahahaha cant believe it, left it and went back to it and its up and running, I was very slow.

Title
    Thanks
    For The Setup Of NewCamd Just Enter The IP Address Of The Box Into A Browser Window... Then Select The Module Tab... And Enter The URL(Address), Port Number, Username(Login) And Password And Tick The Auto Connect Box... Just That I Was Trying For Over An Hour Trying To Use The allshares.dat File Via USB Stick... And When I Logged In Onto The Web Interface, I Noticed That All The Information Was There, But The Auto Connect Box Wasn't Ticked... As Soon As I Ticked It, The Box Descrambled The Channels... I've Posted This In Case Anyone Else Has The Same Problem...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pac2000 For This Useful Post:

keyno (19-12-12)