Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: VU Ultimo LCD pico images

Title
    Thanks

Smile VU Ultimo LCD pico images

Hi guys,

Have a few questions i hope you can help with:

1.) For some reason i dont have any lcd pico images of the channels i am watching. I have a VU+ Ultimo running enigma2 and have checked in the LCD_picon folder and there are lots of png images with the lcd picons on they just dont show up on the lcd screen at the front of the box. I have also enabled them in the display settings but they still dont show Can anyone advise me of how to enable these?

2.)I want to add the 'youtube' plugin but cant see this option in the 'extensions' section of the plugins area.

3.) I want to ftp into the box but the FTP keeps saying incorrect password when i try. I have got a brandf new box and to my kowledge never set a pasdsword on this. I keep seeing threads advising to log in via 'telnet' and change this... Can anyone explain to me how to 'telnet' into a box and what the exact code to set a passworsd on the box would be so that i can use FTP?

Any help much appreciated guys.

thanks much

Mike

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,957 Times in 3,276 Posts
    2) extensions -> newtube
    3) FTP username: root, password: dreambox. If that doesn't work just leave the password blank. Depends on the image.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,349 Posts
    1) menu / setup / system / display settings and set "show picons" to "yes"
    Vu Ultimo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-c, 8xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-t2
    Vu Solo4K, OpenViX 5.0, 8xdvb-s2
    Dreambox DM900, OpenViX 5.0, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c/t2
    Terrestrial, Cable, Fixed 28.2e + Unicable2 LNB