Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: 5402 patch problems

Title
    Thanks

5402 patch problems

I have now tried every phantom patch since 111. Why does every single one have problems that are not fixed with a later patch, recording encrypted hd is fine but free hd is freezing alot or vice versa, then a patch comes out that sorts ot both problems but the box keeps freezing and you have to turn it off. come on, is it really that hard to get rid of these problms and PROPERLY test a patch before releasing ?? rant over

Title
    Thanks
    I have lots of freezing to. now now ip since my last update!

Title
    Thanks
    patch 117 is best at the moment or latest patch 125
    freezes of cccam channels are more then likely a bad share
    when patching technomate's non linux make sure to follow
    1. back up channellist (if using motorised take note of your usual settings)
    2.factory reset
    3.load patch via usb
    4.factory reset
    5.put back on channellist
    6.rescan sats in use.

Title
    Thanks
    117 gave me a box that froze every few hours and wouldnt clear aljazeera at all. had to power off and on all the time, also didnt like recording f.t.a channels ,kept freezing up. Would LOVE a nice stable patch that does it all properly,clears what its meant to clear, records encrypted and free to air without any freezing and doesnt freeze up all the time. Iam now back on 111 which has the least problems. apart from the poor support, its one hell of a good box

Title
    Thanks
    try patch 111 cos that works great for me and if its still glitchy/freezing then its your supplier,not the patch