Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: stuck on aaf

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

stuck on aaf

hi guys,

got a problem with my gigablue hd 800se. was watching yesterday and the picture froze. so changed channel and found that none of the channels were working. so i rebooted the box and was hoping that would solve it. still nothing no channels at all. then i noticed that there was o% snr on all of them. so i decided to reflash from scratch. tried many different images and bouquets with the latest bootloader and still nothing. what happens is the box will boot up and it just gets stuck with aaf on the box lcd and my tv shows openaaf. i can go through the whole box settings and everything but no channels will come up and there is no signal on any channel. all help and advice is much appreciated.

many thanks in advance hotwire

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    I think there was a problem with the drivers although i could be incorrect, no doubt some one who has one of these receivers will be along to offer you the help you need as i dont have one my self so not too sure how to proceed.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    thanks pheonix ,

will wait n see but thanks for ur reply i'll try n see if i can find anything on the drivers.

cheers mate

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Which exact image are using?

If using a single fixed dish, in tuner configuration set Send Diseqc to 'Yes' and reboot, even if you are not using diseqc.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    thanks sicilian,

i am using the vix image and have set diseq to yes already but still no joy.

cheers mate

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    You cant be using ViX if AAF is on the VFD. Somehow you've flashed the AAF image or it has something from AAF.

Flash the latest bootloader from here post 4 http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...SE-Bootloaders

Read the flashing instructions in post 3.

Then flash built 275 from here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/en...aBlue-HD800SE/
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    thanks sicilian,

do i need to format the stick and remove the bootloader files from the root of the usb before i copy the image folder onto usb or do i leave those files on and copy image folder over ?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwire View Post
    thanks sicilian,

do i need to format the stick and remove the bootloader files from the root of the usb before i copy the image folder onto usb or do i leave those files on and copy image folder over ?
    Best to format the stick, and never combine files when flashing images and bootloaders etc.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Bootloader 1st, then image. Do not flash together.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    thanks sicilian and pheonix,

thanks for ur help guys. got the bootloader on and the image on perfect. have done tuner configuration and diseqc to "yes". everything gone perfect so far. but still no channels. i have put on mr mister bouquets. still no channels. now it says tune failed on screen after i goto a channel.

cheers guys.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    ok guys,

thanks for all your help. i kept the box on for bout 15 mins while i was searching how to put cccam on and the channel just came on itself. checked all channels and working fine. many thanks to all those that helped.

cheers hotwire

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    ok guys,<br />
    <br />
    thanks for all your help. i kept the box on for bout 15 mins while i was searching how to put cccam on and the channel just came on itself. checked all channels and working fine. many thanks to all those that helped.<br />
    <br />
    cheers hotwire
    Nice to see you got things sorted. Congrats

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Nice to see all workin great hotwire