Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 71 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1841

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Just updated to latest vix (789) and installed plugin.
    All went fine did initial scan no problem.
    Took 1 1/2 mins.
    Thin is that I cant do a scan since.
    I say yes to NIT scan and it changes to demand info channels and then strat away goes to reloading bouquets, No delay.
    But nothing is updated. I deleted a bouquet to see and it was not re-created (Make default Bouquets set to yes).
    Where is there a log stored to see what is going wrong ?
    I removed plugin rebooted and re-installed and it didn't help.
    Actually settings were kept after re-install, where are these stored if the AutoBouquets folder is gone....

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    Log file is located in the plugin folder
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

Settings are written onto the settings file located at /etc/enigma2/ This file stores settings for other receiver functions, so do not delete the whole file.

Things to try:
    Double check your tuner config.
    Disable script check in the plugin.
    If you are using picon links, what device and what format is it in?
    Screenshot of settings would be handy

Did you install from feeds or from the ipk in this thread?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Things to try:
    Double check your tuner config. - ALL OK
    Disable script check in the plugin. - Did this and it works 100% now..
    If you are using picon links, what device and what format is it in? - Not using this... What does it do...
    Screenshot of settings would be handy - You still want this now ?

What does script check do and do I need it. Wonder whats going wrong ?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Also I installed DVB-T2 tuner and set up main channels with Alternatives on both SAT and DVB-T.
    All works fine but when I rescan autobouquets the link to the alternatives gets broken.
    Have to add alternative again. It seems to keep both entries but I need to save them for it to work....
    Any Ideas.

Any idea if there are any features / improvements being worked on with this plugin...

These are the important ones I see...
    - ICONS that show program recordings and autotimers.
    - Maintain "Alternatives" channels after re-scan.
    - Being able to personalise the channels from 1-100..

Keep up the good work....

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I have a strange issue that I had last week aswell as today.

I setup autobouquets to scan each morning at 6.35am and its been ok for the last few days, but this morning after the scan the only available bouquet is Favourite. I tried running the plugin manually, restarting the box but still no bouquets.

To fix it I ran the inbuilt vix version, rebooted then ran this plugin and it works.

Anyone else had this?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I really like this plugin but it does cause problems when it comes to setting up auto timers, is there a way to build bouquets that don't affect the auto timers on the epg?
    I have a VU+ Duo2 always updated to the latest Vix build using the default skin.

Title
    Thanks
    I think we need to add clarity here. There is no issue with created with timers. The issue is the timer being displayed on the epg screen.

As explained on the other thread, the epg screen is looking at the channel name before displaying the icon. The number and dash obviously makes it different to teh service ID and throws this out. Timer still works. As you can see from the attached screen shots, without the number the icon is displayed. Messed around without and with numbers to demonstrate change. I even tried it with the PLI HD skin and the same happened. Now to confuse the matter, if you look at the last picture on a dm800se using pli 4, the icon is displayed even with the numbers.

I doubt that any changes will be made to the skin/image to accomodate a third party plugin. The change required is to make timer icons based on the service ID instead of displayed name. A few months back, there was discussion about showing the channel number on the graphical epg, that got rejected.

The timers are created by the image, not AB 28.2. A check is made for clashes before the timers are written. The timers can be viewed in the timer menu, but granted on the epg is a lot easier. It is the numbers that are causing the issue. Easiest thing to do is to not show the numbers in the plugin menu, you can toggle them to be on in the bouquet list (Image based menu). Do you really need to see them in the epg?

Lraizer does not have a machine for which the build script for Vix functions even if he wanted to play with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    As has been said before, this method of showing the channel number in the EPG is a poor solution and not one were going to adapt the image to accommodate for. we or rather Andy spent a lot of time coding the image to show the numbers properly by user request this plugin does not do that.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    It would be great if he could code to put the chanenl number in the epg too. (for those who want it)

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    I think we need to add clarity here. There is no issue with created with timers. The issue is the timer being displayed on the epg screen.

As explained on the other thread, the epg screen is looking at the channel name before displaying the icon. The number and dash obviously makes it different to teh service ID and throws this out. Timer still works. As you can see from the attached screen shots, without the number the icon is displayed. Messed around without and with numbers to demonstrate change. I even tried it with the PLI HD skin and the same happened. Now to confuse the matter, if you look at the last picture on a dm800se using pli 4, the icon is displayed even with the numbers.

I doubt that any changes will be made to the skin/image to accomodate a third party plugin. The change required is to make timer icons based on the service ID instead of displayed name. A few months back, there was discussion about showing the channel number on the graphical epg, that got rejected.

The timers are created by the image, not AB 28.2. A check is made for clashes before the timers are written. The timers can be viewed in the timer menu, but granted on the epg is a lot easier. It is the numbers that are causing the issue. Easiest thing to do is to not show the numbers in the plugin menu, you can toggle them to be on in the bouquet list (Image based menu). Do you really need to see them in the epg?

Lraizer does not have a machine for which the build script for Vix functions even if he wanted to play with it.
    timer icons in EPG have NOTHING to do with service names, they use 'eventid, begin time, duration, serviceid'

post your timer.xml and your bouquets, and i'll try to see what the issue is, as you can see the 'pre timer' icon is working for both, and the post timer icon is show using lazers buqouets, the correct service is detected. it is just not seeing the event as a full timer.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (26-11-13),Clabs (27-11-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Attached. Two bouquets and both timers.
    Attached Files Attached Files

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

andyblac (26-11-13),Clabs (27-11-13)

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Attached. Two bouquets and both timers.
    ok need more info before i start, are these issues with standard timers or repeating timers or auto timers. ?
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Thanks
    auto timers in my case.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    When I list the Bouquets I have three sections:

A long list including all the Sly, FTA and then '28.2E UK Bouquets' group has been added with each chennel preceeded by ' - - ".

In effect Sly is listed at least twice.

How can I edit which Bouquets Groups are included.

Thx

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi, now BBC Three and BBC Four are in the bouquet BBC 2 HD is no longer in my bouquet in its normal position ie press 102 I now get BBC 2 SD in my hd list BBC 2 HD is below More4HD and my list is BBC one HD followed by ITV HD anyone else experiencing this in my setting I have NIT scan checked, Placeholder checked, custom checked all other selections unchecked Thanks for any help
    VU+Duo2 5.2.025

Page 71 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast