Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob van der Does View Post
    I have no idea why the ipk won't install properly on older versions of ViX, but apparently that is the case. As I have all boxes on 3.0 I can't check that.

Anyway, for those using ViX 3: I understand that the (de-)install of my ipk works fine, correct? If so. I'll upload it to the feeds.
    Yes Rob, I did a fresh vix 3.0 flash, it's working fine now.

Title
    Thanks
    @ LraiZer:

First of all thank you very much for this plugin, it worked perfectly for me first time. I was wondering if it would be possible to have an option to HD swap the channels (as found in mister misters hd swap bouquet) so that for example channel four on 104 is replaced with its HD equivalent channel?

Thanks again

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by im85288 View Post
    @ LraiZer:

First of all thank you very much for this plugin, it worked perfectly for me first time. I was wondering if it would be possible to have an option to HD swap the channels (as found in mister misters hd swap bouquet) so that for example channel four on 104 is replaced with its HD equivalent channel?

Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by danivtec View Post
    Worked perfect first time.

Just one suggestion, is it possible to have the channel numbers before the name e.g Sky Sports HD 1 is displayed as 401 - Sky Sports HD1
    This does not seem to be possible via this plugin without the end user having to manually make the changes via a channel editor. as posted by LraiZer on his home forum with regard to this request.

Quote Originally Posted by LraiZer View Post
    you will have to get in touch with bslyb about changing their official epg listings and the bouquets they transmit in their stream. all channels are processed in their official epg positions.

you should find all bouquets that are generated are exactly the same as the bslyb epg listing references for your selected area?
    Sly Guide TV Listings - Sly
    List of channels on Sly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AutoBouquets E2 Regions from command line:
    ClosedTV

./autobouquets_e2.sh area region

area=(four digit decimal number)
    region=(two digit hex number)
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Think am gonna stick with ready made bouquets, good plugin for new users but I hate the numbers before the channel name and use B16MCC channel number remover to get rid of them and the second is the hd swap, by the time done all that easier to edit settings such as Mr Misters

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stanman For This Useful Post:

Mr. Mister (18-08-12)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman View Post
    Think am gonna stick with ready made bouquets, good plugin for new users but I hate the numbers before the channel name and use B16MCC channel number remover to get rid of them and the second is the hd swap, by the time done all that easier to edit settings such as Mr Misters
    Think I'm with you on that as I prefer to set up my own 1, 2, 3 button presses and so on... but still like SLY numbering for anything after 100.
    One thing that could make this plugin really useful is if you had the option not to create bouquets.
    As it is, it updates your channel frequencies if any change & creates the bouquets.
    If it had the option to update channel frequencies only, it would be a must have...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

Mr. Mister (18-08-12)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Think I'm with you on that as I prefer to set up my own 1, 2, 3 button presses and so on... but still like SLY numbering for anything after 100.
    One thing that could make this plugin really useful is if you had the option not to create bouquets.
    As it is, it updates your channel frequencies if any change & creates the bouquets.
    If it had the option to update channel frequencies only, it would be a must have...
    if you want 1, 2, 3 button presses for BBC1, BBC2, ITV1... just remove the "28.2E ---- UK Bouquets ---" bouquet. this will remove the sly epg numbering and set the Entertainment bouquet channels to starting with 1, 2, 3. the Plugin also already does not re-create any bouquets that have been previously removed by the user. if for example you remove the adult bouquet, it will remain removed the next time you run AutoBouquets E2 plugin and so remain child friendly updatable. changing the order of the bouquets also remains static and does not get re-ordered on subsequent runs. only by removing all the generated bouquets would result in the original first run bouquet setup being used.
    Last edited by LraiZer; 19-08-12 at 00:51. Reason: other info

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    if you want 1, 2, 3 button presses for BBC1, BBC2, ITV1... just remove the "28.2E ---- UK Bouquets ---" bouquet. this will remove the sly epg numbering and set the Entertainment bouquet channels to starting with 1, 2, 3. the Plugin also already does not re-create any bouquets that have been previously removed by the user. if for example you remove the adult bouquet, it will remain removed the next time you run AutoBouquets E2 plugin and so remain child friendly updatable. changing the order of the bouquets also remains static and does not get re-ordered on subsequent runs. only by removing all the generated bouquets would result in the original first run bouquet setup being used.
    So your plugin is already quite sophisticated!
    Any chance for a good on-screen helpfile, containing e.g. what you just explained?

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

Title
    Thanks
    i insalled this from the apk posted in this thread and it worked 100%

thank you, both.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 6,675 Posts
    I found two problems:

1- On installing the plugin, the creation of the bouquets is being done immediately. Of course that should not be the case, but I have no idea how to prevent that;

2- On execution the error
    Code:
    sh: configure: bad number
    cat: can't open '/tmp/services_unsorted.txt': No such file or directory
    pops up. Again no idea what the cause of that is.

But as all seems to be working fine, I added the plugin to the feeds under the name 'autobouquets-e2' (available from next image update), also attached.

Again: please let me know if a new version becomes available.
    And if anybody knows how to fix the reported flaws, don't hesitate to tell me!

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN, IN OPEN FORUM OR PM !

English is not my native tongue.
    I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rob van der Does For This Useful Post:

im85288 (19-08-12),Larry-G (19-08-12)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob van der Does View Post
    So your plugin is already quite sophisticated!
    Any chance for a good on-screen helpfile, containing e.g. what you just explained?
    yes, a new version is now available for download with a slightly upgraded GUI and a Help button.
    not quit sure about the help file being good though, but its better than nothing at the moment

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

Larry-G (19-08-12),Rob van der Does (20-08-12),wiz569 (20-08-12)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    yes, a new version is now available for download with a slightly upgraded GUI and a Help button.
    not quit sure about the help file being good though, but its better than nothing at the moment
    any chance you can upload it here?

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Can the prefix numbers to the channel be removed?

There i a number remover software but tt only works on a PC.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    many thanks heres the update file

Quote Originally Posted by LraiZer
    more friendly GUI, with some buttons added
    new Plugin icon by contest winner PaphosAL

added some file and error checks for dvbsnoop and box lockouts when scanning on none active channels. added some code to handle the new sbo channels crazy namespace. lots of other fixes, tweaks and stuff. now has a little readme.txt help.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

bassethound (20-08-12),judge (19-08-12),LraiZer (19-08-12),ukbob (20-08-12)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    LraiZer is a frigging genius when i asked if this could be done, i was now way expecting him to be able/willing to do it, its a real pitty VIX doesn't have RCsim installed (I can't find it or get it to work) otherwise i could automise this to do it every morning, my best bet now is a downloadable daily lamdb file, or a E2 Package for RCsim?

Once again LraiZer, thanks for this its an awesome script and thanks for fixing the non irish issue

20. The Following User Says Thank You to stingray13 For This Useful Post:

LraiZer (19-08-12)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanman View Post
    Can the prefix numbers to the channel be removed?
    There is a number remover software but it only works on a PC.
    sorry, this plugin cannot remove channel numbers. im not sure anything can?
    if you are refering to the B16MCC app then that app also doesnt remove the channel numbers. it only adds yet another set of epg reference channel numbers in front of the channel names.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LraiZer For This Useful Post:

basilyoung (21-08-12)

Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast