Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Spiderbox 9000hd or 7000hdl

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Guys any responce to my offer thanks take care

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Guys do you still want a Spiderbox because no one has answerd ,hope you dont mind me asking thanks take care

Title
    Thanks
    Hello mate,sorry for the non response as have been working.As I said to you before I actually got one already for £70 but happy to take yours as well for £70 delivered as I'm very skint at the moment.let me know a.s.a.p.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi uki mate that will be fine as I didnt know what to ask for it ,and I dont use it ill pack it up for you and send it as soon as I get your cash I havnt got pay pal so cant do it that way let me know what you think take care

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roystheboy View Post
    Hi uki mate that will be fine as I didnt know what to ask for it ,and I dont use it ill pack it up for you and send it as soon as I get your cash I havnt got pay pal so cant do it that way let me know what you think take care
    Are u in London?

Title
    Thanks
    H I am ini south Wales I dont think I am being unreasonable I know you are skint and I am an OAP could you help me with the P.P say an extraa £5 making it £75 would that be O.K. as you are up in London cheers take care let me know

Title
    Thanks
    To be honest, I dont really need it cos I have one already but Im happy to take it off u and put in my room for £70 delivered.Now second issue is how to pay you since you dont have paypal.Or do you have a friend who has paypal?could pay now.I just cant think of any other safe way or do you? Let me know

Title
    Thanks
    Hi just put it in a envelope and send it proof of posting first class and it will be here next day, or send a cheque but then you will have to wait a couple of days till it clears ,its up to you mate I have sent more than that by post to be honest ,thanks take care

Title
    Thanks
    Hi there
    Just dont feel very comfortable sending money on the post just in case something goes wrong.dont you have anyone with paypal?

Title
    Thanks
    Also cheques are now obsolete.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi I have sent money by post a few times with no bother at all after all its only a first class letter ,I am sorry I dont have Pay Pal its up to you mate sorry I dont know what else to do cheers

Title
    Thanks
    send it registerd delivery no problem cheers take care

Title
    Thanks
    Okay mate.I'll take the chance will send you £70 tomorrow.Once the money is received do u mind confirming at the forum?Also pm me your details
    Thx.

Title
    Thanks
    O.K. mate no problem as soon as I get the cash ill let you know and get this receiver off to you, ill need your address to

Title
    Thanks
    I have sent you a PM

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast