Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: MODIFIED - ViX Night HD Skin

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Re: MODIFIED - ViX Night HD Skin

there is no download

Sent from my V972 Core4 using Tapatalk HD
    VU+ Ultimo 4k
    Samsung Qled 90R

Title
    Thanks
    Hallo,
    I've insert your skin (not the fonts) but the box rest in booting...
    Suggestions?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Folks,

I have updated this work so that it is compatible with Vix 3. I have created it as skin_user_{name of current skin}.xml to be saved to:

/etc/enigma2 - i.e. skin_user_ViX-Night-HD.xml

The Fonts are to be saved to following folder on Enigma 2 OpenVix 3.x Install: /usr/share/enigma2/ViX-Custom (which you need to create) or you can create your own folder, BUT you will need to MOD the attached .XML.

You must set the Graphic EPG "View Mode" option to "Text" from the menu when you are in the Graphic EPG

I have added the bouquetlist functionality also. Hope you like it!

skin_user_ViX-Night-HD.jpg

skin_user_ViX-Night-HD.rar
    Last edited by sigpark; 01-06-13 at 19:24.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigpark For This Useful Post:

bigbaz (14-06-13),Larry-G (01-06-13),mau69 (08-06-13),thecaretaker (01-06-13)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    And of course I should have said...

If you save the skin_user_{name of current skin}.xm file as skin_user_Magic-HD-Noire.xml in folder /etc/enigma2 you will get the EPG for the Magic-HD-Noire skin also, and the same for other generally compatible skins

ALSO please save the fonts folder to /usr/share/enigma2/ViX-Custom. Watch the spelling: the folder name is ViX-Custom with sub folder of fonts. Do not go by the folder name in the .rar file that was attached - it was to show the structure only. Follow the instructions, and if you wish "mod" the .xml file for your own folder structure.

Note: OpenViX will hang on start-up if the /usr/share/enigma2/ViX-Custom/fonts folder containing the actual fonts does not exist - just ftp on and fix, and restart your box if you have an issue

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Hi this doesn't seams to work on vix 3.0.775 it keeps crashing my box when rebooting

Title
    Thanks
    Hi
    I got it working can the channel list others background from black change to blue too

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tariqml View Post
    Hi
    I got it working can the channel list others background from black change to blue too
    how you make It to work and prevented crash at reboot
    I ask because I will try to Install on other than Vix Image

AJT
    be good if this would work and the instructions were a little clearer..no offence to OP

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJT View Post
    be good if this would work and the instructions were a little clearer..no offence to OP
    look at the post date, ( 07-08-12, 10:23 ), so much has changed in the ViX skin engine since then that many skins and mods are no longer compatible unless updated to accommodate for these changes.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

AJT
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    look at the post date, ( 07-08-12, 10:23 ), so much has changed in the ViX skin engine since then that many skins and mods are no longer compatible unless updated to accommodate for these changes.
    thanks yes i sort of figured that.I dont know a great deal about modding and skinning but sure would like a bright EPG.
    never mind im sure on will come along.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    thanks yes i sort of figured that.I dont know a great deal about modding and skinning but sure would like a bright EPG.
    never mind im sure on will come along.
    Thing is very few people outside of the team actually bother to skin for ViX, not sure why but thats how it goes.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

AJT
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    Thing is very few people outside of the team actually bother to skin for ViX, not sure why but thats how it goes.
    shame that being its such a good strong image.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    shame that being its such a good strong image.
    I very much agree, we even created a ViX skinners dev section on the forum with the intent of getting like minded skinners working together in one place helping each other and that section is rarely if ever used, not for want of me trying to get people to use it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Etk View Post
    Here's my modded version of the ViX Night Skin, main changes are the EPG colours are now more like the sky ones and the font is different:

Attachment 18423

Attachment 18422

The files you need are the modded skin.xml (which goes in usr/share/enigma2/ViX_Night_HD/) and the fonts (ttf files which go in usr/share/enigma2/ViX_HD_Common/Fonts/)

Download here: Attachment 18424
    can I use this skin on Dreambox E2 OpenAtv Image

zafeer
    Hi I am new to all this. I have been trying to resize the info bar to make it a little bit bigger so I can add shd picons (220x132). Currently the skin displays hd picons (100x60). I do prefer them to be a bit bigger. Ocram does shd picons which do look awesome. I have attached a screenshot of what I am trying to do. Hope someone can help me out :-)

screenshot.jpg

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast