Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: rytec or satmate epg for linux technomates?

Title
    Thanks

rytec or satmate epg for linux technomates?

hi

is it possible to configure rytec for tm600 as i noticed the new image for tm800 posted here has it so would be pretty similar for e1 tm600 to program???

also i dont suppose it is possible to get a script to download satmate epg data like the one andyblac made for my vu+??

any help appreciated as all i have is the weeepg plugin which is complete tripe!!

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi Irishchris.

I have the 500 super and like you cant understand what the weeklyepg is about.
    Youd imagine it would be easier to integrate the EPG with the built in setup like all other e1 and e2 boxes Ive seen do.
    I have a DM7020 and have several options to install e1 EPG on it.

I have scoured the web but cant seem to find anyother option for epg on TM500 Super or TM600 (they use the same image).

The worst of all is not having the current program beside the channel name in the channel list.

There must be a good reason in the TMs for the EPG to (weeklyEPG) to go off in such a different tangent than the other enigma epgs.

Question - The ads for these devices state builtin EPG in the orignal image, are these for some service providers only or is there configuration available for most providers.

D