Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest VIX Release Issues

Title
    Thanks

Re Telnet Problems

There is no error log generated on the Vu+ box so I have attached the Printscreen file from the Telnet page after running command opkg update && opkg upgrade. The Telnet page when only opkg update command is used is the same but shorter. Re Silverfox question, I have tried to download many of the other Bouquet Plugins but they also fail. Can you advise me which one to use.
    Thanks Frankblueking
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Vu+ Ultimo - 1.1m Techomate 2600 motorised dish & a fixed Sky dish - 3.9.6 Kernal - Drivers 24/11/2015 - Image Was openvix-5.0.020 - CCCam 2.3 - 1TB Hard drive - Connected to Network using ethernet cable - Skin Vix-Night HD

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    again
    1. I think feeds where in maintenance mode now they should be working
    2. You will not get Firefox settings anymore. Mr.Mister (I think) wanted to created something similar.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trial View Post
    Hi,
    again
    1. I think feeds where in maintenance mode now they should be working
    2. You will not get Firefox settings anymore. Mr.Mister (I think) wanted to created something similar.

ciao
    Many thanks. I am still unable to load updates (see screen print) so gone back to version 2.3 until issues are fixed. I assume you mean Silverfox not Firefox!!! Not sure I understand your statement as I was able to reload Silverfox when I went back to version 2.3. May I ask the question again, if Silverfox is not available for version 2.4 what do you use for your bouquets? I tried most of the other plugins but they also failed to load.
    Regards Frankblueking
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Vu+ Ultimo - 1.1m Techomate 2600 motorised dish & a fixed Sky dish - 3.9.6 Kernal - Drivers 24/11/2015 - Image Was openvix-5.0.020 - CCCam 2.3 - 1TB Hard drive - Connected to Network using ethernet cable - Skin Vix-Night HD

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    are you sure that your internet with the STB connection is OK? I had no problems yesterday evening.

Yes of course I meant Silverfox:-) I created my own bouquets two years ago and they are the only ones I use.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trial View Post
    Hi,
    are you sure that your internet with the STB connection is OK? I had no problems yesterday evening.

Yes of course I meant Silverfox:-) I created my own bouquets two years ago and they are the only ones I use.

ciao
    Many thanks your comments/
    My internet connection is hard wired. No probs I can see. Sadly I am not capable of creating my own Bouquets so back to my issues for version 2.4!!
    Regards Frankbluekig

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    as pointed out Silverfox is no longer providing bouquet packs for the ViX image and as per his request we have removed them from out feeds, a new pack will soon be available by MR. Mister which are based on silverfox's work personally i use a pack called SGTFlipFlop.

if you look in the bouquets section of this forum you will find many many bouquet packs for your receiver that you can load manually that will do the job you need.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frankblueking View Post
    Many thanks your comments/
    My internet connection is hard wired. No probs I can see. Sadly I am not capable of creating my own Bouquets so back to my issues for version 2.4!!
    Regards Frankbluekig
    If you are hard wired, then I cannot understand why you would be receiving such problems. When you are telnet'd in to the box, what result do you get from a ping to the server?

Code:
    root@vuultimo:~# ping enigma2.world-of-satellite.com
    PING enigma2.world-of-satellite.com (94.75.215.25): 56 data bytes
    64 bytes from 94.75.215.25: seq=0 ttl=55 time=35.506 ms
    64 bytes from 94.75.215.25: seq=1 ttl=55 time=34.030 ms
    64 bytes from 94.75.215.25: seq=2 ttl=55 time=33.892 ms
    64 bytes from 94.75.215.25: seq=3 ttl=55 time=36.150 ms
    Do you get similar to the above? (box version does not matter, should be same for all boxes)
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    as pointed out Silverfox is no longer providing bouquet packs for the ViX image and as per his request we have removed them from out feeds, a new pack will soon be available by MR. Mister which are based on silverfox's work personally i use a pack called SGTFlipFlop.

if you look in the bouquets section of this forum you will find many many bouquet packs for your receiver that you can load manually that will do the job you need.

Thats a shame I appreciated the hard work that Silverfox put in for his boquets and picons. Hope he is still going to be active on the forum, hes a great asset...
    Last edited by sivhead; 24-05-12 at 19:54.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sivhead For This Useful Post:

mcquaim (24-05-12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12